Justin Timberlake Spills His Drug Use
That Justin Timberlake has "done way too many drugs already", that's shocking. But it's true.
The pop singer has, in an interview with the Observer Music Monthly magazine, admitted to taking drugs. He says "I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"
Though so, Justin admitted that he has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera. "The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't."
Justin, however, won't reveal further which drug he has taken, explaining "I fear that if I said that, I'd fuel the fire, so forgive me. I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online