Justin Timberlake Spills His Drug Use
That Justin Timberlake has "done way too many drugs already", that's shocking. But it's true.
The pop singer has, in an interview with the Observer Music Monthly magazine, admitted to taking drugs. He says "I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"
Though so, Justin admitted that he has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera. "The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't."
Justin, however, won't reveal further which drug he has taken, explaining "I fear that if I said that, I'd fuel the fire, so forgive me. I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video