Justin Timberlake Spills His Drug Use
That Justin Timberlake has "done way too many drugs already", that's shocking. But it's true.
The pop singer has, in an interview with the Observer Music Monthly magazine, admitted to taking drugs. He says "I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"
Though so, Justin admitted that he has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera. "The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't."
Justin, however, won't reveal further which drug he has taken, explaining "I fear that if I said that, I'd fuel the fire, so forgive me. I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says