Justin Timberlake Spills His Drug Use
That Justin Timberlake has "done way too many drugs already", that's shocking. But it's true.
The pop singer has, in an interview with the Observer Music Monthly magazine, admitted to taking drugs. He says "I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"
Though so, Justin admitted that he has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera. "The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't."
Justin, however, won't reveal further which drug he has taken, explaining "I fear that if I said that, I'd fuel the fire, so forgive me. I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered