Jamie Foxx Wants More "Power"
He does have everything in his life. From acting career, fame, to popularity. Though so, Jamie Foxx still wants for more.
The actor and his managers, Jaime Rucker King and Marcus King, have signed on to produce and develop Universal's "The Power of Duff" with Marc Platt.
By now on Foxx is only attached to produce, but that doesn't shut down the possibility for him to acting as well.
As of the story, "The Power of Duff" follows a grieving local TV news anchor who begins praying on air and then discovers his prayers are being answered.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3