Jamie Foxx Wants More "Power"
He does have everything in his life. From acting career, fame, to popularity. Though so, Jamie Foxx still wants for more.
The actor and his managers, Jaime Rucker King and Marcus King, have signed on to produce and develop Universal's "The Power of Duff" with Marc Platt.
By now on Foxx is only attached to produce, but that doesn't shut down the possibility for him to acting as well.
As of the story, "The Power of Duff" follows a grieving local TV news anchor who begins praying on air and then discovers his prayers are being answered.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner