Jamie Foxx Wants More "Power"
He does have everything in his life. From acting career, fame, to popularity. Though so, Jamie Foxx still wants for more.
The actor and his managers, Jaime Rucker King and Marcus King, have signed on to produce and develop Universal's "The Power of Duff" with Marc Platt.
By now on Foxx is only attached to produce, but that doesn't shut down the possibility for him to acting as well.
As of the story, "The Power of Duff" follows a grieving local TV news anchor who begins praying on air and then discovers his prayers are being answered.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked