Jamie Foxx Wants More "Power"
He does have everything in his life. From acting career, fame, to popularity. Though so, Jamie Foxx still wants for more.
The actor and his managers, Jaime Rucker King and Marcus King, have signed on to produce and develop Universal's "The Power of Duff" with Marc Platt.
By now on Foxx is only attached to produce, but that doesn't shut down the possibility for him to acting as well.
As of the story, "The Power of Duff" follows a grieving local TV news anchor who begins praying on air and then discovers his prayers are being answered.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked