Jamie Foxx Wants More "Power"
He does have everything in his life. From acting career, fame, to popularity. Though so, Jamie Foxx still wants for more.
The actor and his managers, Jaime Rucker King and Marcus King, have signed on to produce and develop Universal's "The Power of Duff" with Marc Platt.
By now on Foxx is only attached to produce, but that doesn't shut down the possibility for him to acting as well.
As of the story, "The Power of Duff" follows a grieving local TV news anchor who begins praying on air and then discovers his prayers are being answered.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo