Diane Lane Donates Hair to Charity
What Diane Lane does, donating her hair to charity, maybe sounds strange but that definitely shows her generosity.
The actress appeared on US morning program "Today" and cut her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, launched in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and encourages people to grow, cut and donate healthy hair to make no-cost wigs for women who have lost hair due to cancer treatment.
"I've always wanted to cut my hair short and nobody would ever let me. In movies they always want Pantene gorgeous hair. You just want to help people with cancer and you have a natural resource that only you can give. It's for a beautiful, beautiful cause", Lane said.
After being liberated of eight inches of her hair, Lane exclaimed: "Go for it, send in your hair! It's so fun and liberating! I've wanted to do this for years!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce