Diane Lane Donates Hair to Charity
What Diane Lane does, donating her hair to charity, maybe sounds strange but that definitely shows her generosity.
The actress appeared on US morning program "Today" and cut her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, launched in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and encourages people to grow, cut and donate healthy hair to make no-cost wigs for women who have lost hair due to cancer treatment.
"I've always wanted to cut my hair short and nobody would ever let me. In movies they always want Pantene gorgeous hair. You just want to help people with cancer and you have a natural resource that only you can give. It's for a beautiful, beautiful cause", Lane said.
After being liberated of eight inches of her hair, Lane exclaimed: "Go for it, send in your hair! It's so fun and liberating! I've wanted to do this for years!"
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper