Diane Lane Donates Hair to Charity
What Diane Lane does, donating her hair to charity, maybe sounds strange but that definitely shows her generosity.
The actress appeared on US morning program "Today" and cut her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, launched in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and encourages people to grow, cut and donate healthy hair to make no-cost wigs for women who have lost hair due to cancer treatment.
"I've always wanted to cut my hair short and nobody would ever let me. In movies they always want Pantene gorgeous hair. You just want to help people with cancer and you have a natural resource that only you can give. It's for a beautiful, beautiful cause", Lane said.
After being liberated of eight inches of her hair, Lane exclaimed: "Go for it, send in your hair! It's so fun and liberating! I've wanted to do this for years!"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7