Diane Lane Donates Hair to Charity
What Diane Lane does, donating her hair to charity, maybe sounds strange but that definitely shows her generosity.
The actress appeared on US morning program "Today" and cut her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, launched in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and encourages people to grow, cut and donate healthy hair to make no-cost wigs for women who have lost hair due to cancer treatment.
"I've always wanted to cut my hair short and nobody would ever let me. In movies they always want Pantene gorgeous hair. You just want to help people with cancer and you have a natural resource that only you can give. It's for a beautiful, beautiful cause", Lane said.
After being liberated of eight inches of her hair, Lane exclaimed: "Go for it, send in your hair! It's so fun and liberating! I've wanted to do this for years!"
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday