Diane Lane Donates Hair to Charity
What Diane Lane does, donating her hair to charity, maybe sounds strange but that definitely shows her generosity.
The actress appeared on US morning program "Today" and cut her hair to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, launched in partnership with the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) and encourages people to grow, cut and donate healthy hair to make no-cost wigs for women who have lost hair due to cancer treatment.
"I've always wanted to cut my hair short and nobody would ever let me. In movies they always want Pantene gorgeous hair. You just want to help people with cancer and you have a natural resource that only you can give. It's for a beautiful, beautiful cause", Lane said.
After being liberated of eight inches of her hair, Lane exclaimed: "Go for it, send in your hair! It's so fun and liberating! I've wanted to do this for years!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked