Angelina's Shoes Are Up for Auction on eBay
Are you Angelina Jolie fanatics? If yes you would be glad in hearing this. Listen carefully, Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.
What about that? Interested? Go and get it then. And if you don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The item number is Item number: 230004367200 and the auction will be ended on July 15.
Seller of the precious stuff claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public. In order to prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie, the boots come with authentication documents.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?