Angelina's Shoes Are Up for Auction on eBay
Are you Angelina Jolie fanatics? If yes you would be glad in hearing this. Listen carefully, Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.
What about that? Interested? Go and get it then. And if you don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The item number is Item number: 230004367200 and the auction will be ended on July 15.
Seller of the precious stuff claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public. In order to prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie, the boots come with authentication documents.
More Angelina Jolie News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?