Angelina's Shoes Are Up for Auction on eBay
Are you Angelina Jolie fanatics? If yes you would be glad in hearing this. Listen carefully, Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.
What about that? Interested? Go and get it then. And if you don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The item number is Item number: 230004367200 and the auction will be ended on July 15.
Seller of the precious stuff claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public. In order to prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie, the boots come with authentication documents.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'