Angelina's Shoes Are Up for Auction on eBay
Are you Angelina Jolie fanatics? If yes you would be glad in hearing this. Listen carefully, Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.
What about that? Interested? Go and get it then. And if you don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The item number is Item number: 230004367200 and the auction will be ended on July 15.
Seller of the precious stuff claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public. In order to prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie, the boots come with authentication documents.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville