Angelina's Shoes Are Up for Auction on eBay
Are you Angelina Jolie fanatics? If yes you would be glad in hearing this. Listen carefully, Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.
What about that? Interested? Go and get it then. And if you don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The item number is Item number: 230004367200 and the auction will be ended on July 15.
Seller of the precious stuff claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public. In order to prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie, the boots come with authentication documents.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video