Lionsgate Is Setting Their "Eye" on Jessica Alba
The drama horror thriller flick "The Eye" is no longer in a turnaround as Jessica Alba reportedly is in talks to take over the female lead role which has been left by Renee Zellweger.
And as Lionsgate has picked the right of the flick from Paramount with David Moreau and Xavier Palud to direct, while Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner in hand to produce, the film will shoot this winter, so said Variety.
As of the story, "The Eye" tells about a cornea transplant recipient who sees disturbing images in the mirror that send her on a quest to find out what happened to the eye's previous owner.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama