Lionsgate Is Setting Their "Eye" on Jessica Alba
The drama horror thriller flick "The Eye" is no longer in a turnaround as Jessica Alba reportedly is in talks to take over the female lead role which has been left by Renee Zellweger.
And as Lionsgate has picked the right of the flick from Paramount with David Moreau and Xavier Palud to direct, while Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner in hand to produce, the film will shoot this winter, so said Variety.
As of the story, "The Eye" tells about a cornea transplant recipient who sees disturbing images in the mirror that send her on a quest to find out what happened to the eye's previous owner.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie