Lionsgate Is Setting Their "Eye" on Jessica Alba
The drama horror thriller flick "The Eye" is no longer in a turnaround as Jessica Alba reportedly is in talks to take over the female lead role which has been left by Renee Zellweger.
And as Lionsgate has picked the right of the flick from Paramount with David Moreau and Xavier Palud to direct, while Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner in hand to produce, the film will shoot this winter, so said Variety.
As of the story, "The Eye" tells about a cornea transplant recipient who sees disturbing images in the mirror that send her on a quest to find out what happened to the eye's previous owner.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs