Lionsgate Is Setting Their "Eye" on Jessica Alba
The drama horror thriller flick "The Eye" is no longer in a turnaround as Jessica Alba reportedly is in talks to take over the female lead role which has been left by Renee Zellweger.
And as Lionsgate has picked the right of the flick from Paramount with David Moreau and Xavier Palud to direct, while Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner in hand to produce, the film will shoot this winter, so said Variety.
As of the story, "The Eye" tells about a cornea transplant recipient who sees disturbing images in the mirror that send her on a quest to find out what happened to the eye's previous owner.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women