Lionsgate Is Setting Their "Eye" on Jessica Alba
The drama horror thriller flick "The Eye" is no longer in a turnaround as Jessica Alba reportedly is in talks to take over the female lead role which has been left by Renee Zellweger.
And as Lionsgate has picked the right of the flick from Paramount with David Moreau and Xavier Palud to direct, while Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner in hand to produce, the film will shoot this winter, so said Variety.
As of the story, "The Eye" tells about a cornea transplant recipient who sees disturbing images in the mirror that send her on a quest to find out what happened to the eye's previous owner.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video