Samuel L. Jackson Tracking the "Jumper"
The Hollywood Reporter mentions that Samuel L. Jackson is set to star in Regency Enterprises' "Jumper". It is a drama adventure film based on the Steven Gould novel.
While Doug Liman is directing, Tom Sturridge, Jamie Bell and Teresa Palmer already have been cast.
As of the story, "Jumper" follows a 17-year-old boy (Sturridge) who discovers he has the ability to teleport. He first uses his special power to escape his abusive father, and then puts his ability to use robbing banks before becoming entangled with terrorists and law enforcement.
Shooting is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Rome, Toronto and New York.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer