Samuel L. Jackson Tracking the "Jumper"
The Hollywood Reporter mentions that Samuel L. Jackson is set to star in Regency Enterprises' "Jumper". It is a drama adventure film based on the Steven Gould novel.
While Doug Liman is directing, Tom Sturridge, Jamie Bell and Teresa Palmer already have been cast.
As of the story, "Jumper" follows a 17-year-old boy (Sturridge) who discovers he has the ability to teleport. He first uses his special power to escape his abusive father, and then puts his ability to use robbing banks before becoming entangled with terrorists and law enforcement.
Shooting is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Rome, Toronto and New York.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash