Samuel L. Jackson Tracking the "Jumper"
The Hollywood Reporter mentions that Samuel L. Jackson is set to star in Regency Enterprises' "Jumper". It is a drama adventure film based on the Steven Gould novel.
While Doug Liman is directing, Tom Sturridge, Jamie Bell and Teresa Palmer already have been cast.
As of the story, "Jumper" follows a 17-year-old boy (Sturridge) who discovers he has the ability to teleport. He first uses his special power to escape his abusive father, and then puts his ability to use robbing banks before becoming entangled with terrorists and law enforcement.
Shooting is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Rome, Toronto and New York.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri