Samuel L. Jackson Tracking the "Jumper"
The Hollywood Reporter mentions that Samuel L. Jackson is set to star in Regency Enterprises' "Jumper". It is a drama adventure film based on the Steven Gould novel.
While Doug Liman is directing, Tom Sturridge, Jamie Bell and Teresa Palmer already have been cast.
As of the story, "Jumper" follows a 17-year-old boy (Sturridge) who discovers he has the ability to teleport. He first uses his special power to escape his abusive father, and then puts his ability to use robbing banks before becoming entangled with terrorists and law enforcement.
Shooting is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Rome, Toronto and New York.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked