Samuel L. Jackson Tracking the "Jumper"
The Hollywood Reporter mentions that Samuel L. Jackson is set to star in Regency Enterprises' "Jumper". It is a drama adventure film based on the Steven Gould novel.
While Doug Liman is directing, Tom Sturridge, Jamie Bell and Teresa Palmer already have been cast.
As of the story, "Jumper" follows a 17-year-old boy (Sturridge) who discovers he has the ability to teleport. He first uses his special power to escape his abusive father, and then puts his ability to use robbing banks before becoming entangled with terrorists and law enforcement.
Shooting is scheduled to take place in Tokyo, Rome, Toronto and New York.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'