Nicole Richie Dating Her Lifelong Crush Jeff Goldblum?
Her split from fiance DJ AM has created enough buzz in Hollywood. Now Nicole Richie is creating sensation after another. The actress reportedly is fulfilling her teenage romantic dreams by dating her lifelong crush Jeff Goldblum.
Concerning such report, Hollywood.com reported that Richie once confessed that she had a crush on Goldblum since she was 13 while at any other time was spotted out and about in Hollywood with the actor.
The 24-year-old Nicole is, in fact, almost 30 years younger than Goldblum. As of the actor, he was once married to Geena Davis and engaged to his "Jurassic Park" co-star Laura Dern, whereas Nicole, after splitting from Goldstein, she was romantically linked to Matt Dillon.
However, the representatives for Goldblum and Nicole denied the rumors.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?