Nicole Richie Dating Her Lifelong Crush Jeff Goldblum?
Her split from fiance DJ AM has created enough buzz in Hollywood. Now Nicole Richie is creating sensation after another. The actress reportedly is fulfilling her teenage romantic dreams by dating her lifelong crush Jeff Goldblum.
Concerning such report, Hollywood.com reported that Richie once confessed that she had a crush on Goldblum since she was 13 while at any other time was spotted out and about in Hollywood with the actor.
The 24-year-old Nicole is, in fact, almost 30 years younger than Goldblum. As of the actor, he was once married to Geena Davis and engaged to his "Jurassic Park" co-star Laura Dern, whereas Nicole, after splitting from Goldstein, she was romantically linked to Matt Dillon.
However, the representatives for Goldblum and Nicole denied the rumors.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame