Nicole Richie Dating Her Lifelong Crush Jeff Goldblum?
Her split from fiance DJ AM has created enough buzz in Hollywood. Now Nicole Richie is creating sensation after another. The actress reportedly is fulfilling her teenage romantic dreams by dating her lifelong crush Jeff Goldblum.
Concerning such report, Hollywood.com reported that Richie once confessed that she had a crush on Goldblum since she was 13 while at any other time was spotted out and about in Hollywood with the actor.
The 24-year-old Nicole is, in fact, almost 30 years younger than Goldblum. As of the actor, he was once married to Geena Davis and engaged to his "Jurassic Park" co-star Laura Dern, whereas Nicole, after splitting from Goldstein, she was romantically linked to Matt Dillon.
However, the representatives for Goldblum and Nicole denied the rumors.
More Nicole Richie News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation