Nicole Richie Dating Her Lifelong Crush Jeff Goldblum?
Her split from fiance DJ AM has created enough buzz in Hollywood. Now Nicole Richie is creating sensation after another. The actress reportedly is fulfilling her teenage romantic dreams by dating her lifelong crush Jeff Goldblum.
Concerning such report, Hollywood.com reported that Richie once confessed that she had a crush on Goldblum since she was 13 while at any other time was spotted out and about in Hollywood with the actor.
The 24-year-old Nicole is, in fact, almost 30 years younger than Goldblum. As of the actor, he was once married to Geena Davis and engaged to his "Jurassic Park" co-star Laura Dern, whereas Nicole, after splitting from Goldstein, she was romantically linked to Matt Dillon.
However, the representatives for Goldblum and Nicole denied the rumors.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction