Nicole Richie Dating Her Lifelong Crush Jeff Goldblum?
Her split from fiance DJ AM has created enough buzz in Hollywood. Now Nicole Richie is creating sensation after another. The actress reportedly is fulfilling her teenage romantic dreams by dating her lifelong crush Jeff Goldblum.
Concerning such report, Hollywood.com reported that Richie once confessed that she had a crush on Goldblum since she was 13 while at any other time was spotted out and about in Hollywood with the actor.
The 24-year-old Nicole is, in fact, almost 30 years younger than Goldblum. As of the actor, he was once married to Geena Davis and engaged to his "Jurassic Park" co-star Laura Dern, whereas Nicole, after splitting from Goldstein, she was romantically linked to Matt Dillon.
However, the representatives for Goldblum and Nicole denied the rumors.
More Nicole Richie News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March