There Won't be the 2nd "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
People are busy questioning on the second season of "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", the 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled the pre-marriage relationship of Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline.
Meanwhile, the pop superstar herself claims that she is not considering for a second series of the reality show, thus dismissed recent rumors saying the celebrity couple would likely do so.
Recent media reports in America claimed Spears was so tired of the speculation about her marriage that she was wanted to film a second series to put all rumors to rest. In fact, "Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist confirmed to Hollywood columnist Perez Hilton.
More Britney Spears News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip