There Won't be the 2nd "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
People are busy questioning on the second season of "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", the 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled the pre-marriage relationship of Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline.
Meanwhile, the pop superstar herself claims that she is not considering for a second series of the reality show, thus dismissed recent rumors saying the celebrity couple would likely do so.
Recent media reports in America claimed Spears was so tired of the speculation about her marriage that she was wanted to film a second series to put all rumors to rest. In fact, "Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist confirmed to Hollywood columnist Perez Hilton.
More Britney Spears News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio