There Won't be the 2nd "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
People are busy questioning on the second season of "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", the 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled the pre-marriage relationship of Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline.
Meanwhile, the pop superstar herself claims that she is not considering for a second series of the reality show, thus dismissed recent rumors saying the celebrity couple would likely do so.
Recent media reports in America claimed Spears was so tired of the speculation about her marriage that she was wanted to film a second series to put all rumors to rest. In fact, "Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist confirmed to Hollywood columnist Perez Hilton.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?