There Won't be the 2nd "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
People are busy questioning on the second season of "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", the 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled the pre-marriage relationship of Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline.
Meanwhile, the pop superstar herself claims that she is not considering for a second series of the reality show, thus dismissed recent rumors saying the celebrity couple would likely do so.
Recent media reports in America claimed Spears was so tired of the speculation about her marriage that she was wanted to film a second series to put all rumors to rest. In fact, "Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist confirmed to Hollywood columnist Perez Hilton.
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes