There Won't be the 2nd "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic"
People are busy questioning on the second season of "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", the 2005 UPN reality series that chronicled the pre-marriage relationship of Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline.
Meanwhile, the pop superstar herself claims that she is not considering for a second series of the reality show, thus dismissed recent rumors saying the celebrity couple would likely do so.
Recent media reports in America claimed Spears was so tired of the speculation about her marriage that she was wanted to film a second series to put all rumors to rest. In fact, "Britney is not doing a second season of Chaotic," Leslie Sloane Zelnick, Spears' publicist confirmed to Hollywood columnist Perez Hilton.
More Britney Spears News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding