Calls in Sick, Katharine McPhee Skips "Idol" Tour
Calls in sick, American Idol runner up Katharine McPhee skip the opening nights of the "American Idols Live!" took place Wednesday July 5th in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Promoters released word on McPhee absence from the gig just hours before the start of the sold-out show, citing the singer suffers from "severe bronchitis and laryngitis" because of which her doctor prescribed "total voice rest."
"I am disappointed and I am sorry to disappoint my fans who will be attending the start of the American Idols Live tour," McPhee said in a written statement. However, she said, "I need to follow my doctor's orders to recuperate and reunite with the rest of the Idols."
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance