Calls in Sick, Katharine McPhee Skips "Idol" Tour
Calls in sick, American Idol runner up Katharine McPhee skip the opening nights of the "American Idols Live!" took place Wednesday July 5th in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Promoters released word on McPhee absence from the gig just hours before the start of the sold-out show, citing the singer suffers from "severe bronchitis and laryngitis" because of which her doctor prescribed "total voice rest."
"I am disappointed and I am sorry to disappoint my fans who will be attending the start of the American Idols Live tour," McPhee said in a written statement. However, she said, "I need to follow my doctor's orders to recuperate and reunite with the rest of the Idols."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl