Calls in Sick, Katharine McPhee Skips "Idol" Tour
Calls in sick, American Idol runner up Katharine McPhee skip the opening nights of the "American Idols Live!" took place Wednesday July 5th in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Promoters released word on McPhee absence from the gig just hours before the start of the sold-out show, citing the singer suffers from "severe bronchitis and laryngitis" because of which her doctor prescribed "total voice rest."
"I am disappointed and I am sorry to disappoint my fans who will be attending the start of the American Idols Live tour," McPhee said in a written statement. However, she said, "I need to follow my doctor's orders to recuperate and reunite with the rest of the Idols."
More Katharine McPhee News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift