Calls in Sick, Katharine McPhee Skips "Idol" Tour
Calls in sick, American Idol runner up Katharine McPhee skip the opening nights of the "American Idols Live!" took place Wednesday July 5th in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Promoters released word on McPhee absence from the gig just hours before the start of the sold-out show, citing the singer suffers from "severe bronchitis and laryngitis" because of which her doctor prescribed "total voice rest."
"I am disappointed and I am sorry to disappoint my fans who will be attending the start of the American Idols Live tour," McPhee said in a written statement. However, she said, "I need to follow my doctor's orders to recuperate and reunite with the rest of the Idols."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video