Sir Richard Branson Lands Bond Cameo
Sir Richard Branson, the world famous British entrepreneur, lands Bond cameo in the highly anticipated and long awaited "Casino Royale". The man will feature in the flick during a Miami airport check-in sequence.
Speaking on his involvement in the movie project the Virgin boss commented "James Bond is original, cool and sophisticated - just like an airline I know. Virgin Atlantic is delighted to be a global partner of the new James Bond movie, Casino Royale, and I'm just a little excited to be playing a cameo in the film."
Also he added "Having met Daniel Craig and the rest of the team on set, I have no doubt that Casino Royale will be one of the most successful James Bond films ever."
Just for you to know that this isn't the one and only cameo appearance Branson does as he also makes a cameo appearance in "Superman Returns" and has previously appeared in hit comedy "Friends".
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?