Sir Richard Branson Lands Bond Cameo
Sir Richard Branson, the world famous British entrepreneur, lands Bond cameo in the highly anticipated and long awaited "Casino Royale". The man will feature in the flick during a Miami airport check-in sequence.
Speaking on his involvement in the movie project the Virgin boss commented "James Bond is original, cool and sophisticated - just like an airline I know. Virgin Atlantic is delighted to be a global partner of the new James Bond movie, Casino Royale, and I'm just a little excited to be playing a cameo in the film."
Also he added "Having met Daniel Craig and the rest of the team on set, I have no doubt that Casino Royale will be one of the most successful James Bond films ever."
Just for you to know that this isn't the one and only cameo appearance Branson does as he also makes a cameo appearance in "Superman Returns" and has previously appeared in hit comedy "Friends".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences