Rapper Eminem Raises Money for Proof's Kids
Rap superstar Eminem and his label Shady records have set up a website, BigProof4Ever.com, as a way to pay tribute to his friend, late D12 member and Detroit rap ambassador Proof.
The site is selling T Shirts and a special Proof poster designed by Shepard Fairy who started his anti-authority Obey Giant campaign in the 1980s. All proceeds from the Web site go to the Big Proof Forever Foundation, an organization that will benefit Proof's five children.
The site also features some of the words Eminem spoke at Proof's funeral. The website, which is established as a way to pay tribute to Proof, writing "He will not only be remembered as an artist but as a proud son, a loving father, a caring friend, a devoted friend, and a beautiful person. Let us all keep his name alive for eternity through following the examples he gave us for he is truly a great man."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed