Rapper Eminem Raises Money for Proof's Kids
Rap superstar Eminem and his label Shady records have set up a website, BigProof4Ever.com, as a way to pay tribute to his friend, late D12 member and Detroit rap ambassador Proof.
The site is selling T Shirts and a special Proof poster designed by Shepard Fairy who started his anti-authority Obey Giant campaign in the 1980s. All proceeds from the Web site go to the Big Proof Forever Foundation, an organization that will benefit Proof's five children.
The site also features some of the words Eminem spoke at Proof's funeral. The website, which is established as a way to pay tribute to Proof, writing "He will not only be remembered as an artist but as a proud son, a loving father, a caring friend, a devoted friend, and a beautiful person. Let us all keep his name alive for eternity through following the examples he gave us for he is truly a great man."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris