Rapper Eminem Raises Money for Proof's Kids
Rap superstar Eminem and his label Shady records have set up a website, BigProof4Ever.com, as a way to pay tribute to his friend, late D12 member and Detroit rap ambassador Proof.
The site is selling T Shirts and a special Proof poster designed by Shepard Fairy who started his anti-authority Obey Giant campaign in the 1980s. All proceeds from the Web site go to the Big Proof Forever Foundation, an organization that will benefit Proof's five children.
The site also features some of the words Eminem spoke at Proof's funeral. The website, which is established as a way to pay tribute to Proof, writing "He will not only be remembered as an artist but as a proud son, a loving father, a caring friend, a devoted friend, and a beautiful person. Let us all keep his name alive for eternity through following the examples he gave us for he is truly a great man."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism