Rapper Eminem Raises Money for Proof's Kids
Rap superstar Eminem and his label Shady records have set up a website, BigProof4Ever.com, as a way to pay tribute to his friend, late D12 member and Detroit rap ambassador Proof.
The site is selling T Shirts and a special Proof poster designed by Shepard Fairy who started his anti-authority Obey Giant campaign in the 1980s. All proceeds from the Web site go to the Big Proof Forever Foundation, an organization that will benefit Proof's five children.
The site also features some of the words Eminem spoke at Proof's funeral. The website, which is established as a way to pay tribute to Proof, writing "He will not only be remembered as an artist but as a proud son, a loving father, a caring friend, a devoted friend, and a beautiful person. Let us all keep his name alive for eternity through following the examples he gave us for he is truly a great man."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen