Rapper Eminem Raises Money for Proof's Kids
Rap superstar Eminem and his label Shady records have set up a website, BigProof4Ever.com, as a way to pay tribute to his friend, late D12 member and Detroit rap ambassador Proof.
The site is selling T Shirts and a special Proof poster designed by Shepard Fairy who started his anti-authority Obey Giant campaign in the 1980s. All proceeds from the Web site go to the Big Proof Forever Foundation, an organization that will benefit Proof's five children.
The site also features some of the words Eminem spoke at Proof's funeral. The website, which is established as a way to pay tribute to Proof, writing "He will not only be remembered as an artist but as a proud son, a loving father, a caring friend, a devoted friend, and a beautiful person. Let us all keep his name alive for eternity through following the examples he gave us for he is truly a great man."
More Eminem News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards