Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Planning Wedding?
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Vince Vaughn already proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston and the couple is preparing for wedding. It is reported that Vince proposed to Jenn while the couple were in Paris promoting their film "The Break Up".
A Pitt family source, moreover, tells American publication Life & Style that Aniston has told her former sister-in-law Julie Pitt, who has also been invited to the wedding, that although a date has not been set, the actress would like it "sooner rather than later" but is waiting for the media storm around ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to settle down first.
And Life & Style reports that Vaughn is so serious about looking his best when he weds Jenn, he has started the Zone diet, which the actress has been a long-time fan of. The publication, furthermore, claimed that Jenn told a friend, "He's started the Zone diet, and he's working out. He looks great."
But an insider insists Aniston is getting serious about her wedding plans: "Jen's already asked Courteney Cox to be her matron of honor."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video