Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Planning Wedding?
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Vince Vaughn already proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston and the couple is preparing for wedding. It is reported that Vince proposed to Jenn while the couple were in Paris promoting their film "The Break Up".
A Pitt family source, moreover, tells American publication Life & Style that Aniston has told her former sister-in-law Julie Pitt, who has also been invited to the wedding, that although a date has not been set, the actress would like it "sooner rather than later" but is waiting for the media storm around ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to settle down first.
And Life & Style reports that Vaughn is so serious about looking his best when he weds Jenn, he has started the Zone diet, which the actress has been a long-time fan of. The publication, furthermore, claimed that Jenn told a friend, "He's started the Zone diet, and he's working out. He looks great."
But an insider insists Aniston is getting serious about her wedding plans: "Jen's already asked Courteney Cox to be her matron of honor."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia