Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Planning Wedding?
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Vince Vaughn already proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston and the couple is preparing for wedding. It is reported that Vince proposed to Jenn while the couple were in Paris promoting their film "The Break Up".
A Pitt family source, moreover, tells American publication Life & Style that Aniston has told her former sister-in-law Julie Pitt, who has also been invited to the wedding, that although a date has not been set, the actress would like it "sooner rather than later" but is waiting for the media storm around ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to settle down first.
And Life & Style reports that Vaughn is so serious about looking his best when he weds Jenn, he has started the Zone diet, which the actress has been a long-time fan of. The publication, furthermore, claimed that Jenn told a friend, "He's started the Zone diet, and he's working out. He looks great."
But an insider insists Aniston is getting serious about her wedding plans: "Jen's already asked Courteney Cox to be her matron of honor."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding