Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Planning Wedding?
Speculation is mounting in Hollywood that Vince Vaughn already proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston and the couple is preparing for wedding. It is reported that Vince proposed to Jenn while the couple were in Paris promoting their film "The Break Up".
A Pitt family source, moreover, tells American publication Life & Style that Aniston has told her former sister-in-law Julie Pitt, who has also been invited to the wedding, that although a date has not been set, the actress would like it "sooner rather than later" but is waiting for the media storm around ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to settle down first.
And Life & Style reports that Vaughn is so serious about looking his best when he weds Jenn, he has started the Zone diet, which the actress has been a long-time fan of. The publication, furthermore, claimed that Jenn told a friend, "He's started the Zone diet, and he's working out. He looks great."
But an insider insists Aniston is getting serious about her wedding plans: "Jen's already asked Courteney Cox to be her matron of honor."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star