"Gilmore Girls" Couple Split
The "Gilmore Girls" couple is no longer an item, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up. "He is currently single," Ventimiglia's rep tells People magazine.
Bledel and Ventimiglia were together for three and a half years. They both star in the series and also were playing couples on screen.
Notwithstanding with the bad news, either Bledel or Ventimiglia keep living their life and working on their career. As of Ventimiglia, the actor will play Rocky Balboa, Jr. in the upcoming "Rocky Balboa" and this fall will star in the new NBC superhero series "Heroes."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that "Gilmore Girls" will return in the fall on the new WB/UPN-hybrid network the CW.
More Alexis Bledel News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal