"Gilmore Girls" Couple Split
The "Gilmore Girls" couple is no longer an item, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up. "He is currently single," Ventimiglia's rep tells People magazine.
Bledel and Ventimiglia were together for three and a half years. They both star in the series and also were playing couples on screen.
Notwithstanding with the bad news, either Bledel or Ventimiglia keep living their life and working on their career. As of Ventimiglia, the actor will play Rocky Balboa, Jr. in the upcoming "Rocky Balboa" and this fall will star in the new NBC superhero series "Heroes."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that "Gilmore Girls" will return in the fall on the new WB/UPN-hybrid network the CW.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle