"Gilmore Girls" Couple Split
The "Gilmore Girls" couple is no longer an item, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up. "He is currently single," Ventimiglia's rep tells People magazine.
Bledel and Ventimiglia were together for three and a half years. They both star in the series and also were playing couples on screen.
Notwithstanding with the bad news, either Bledel or Ventimiglia keep living their life and working on their career. As of Ventimiglia, the actor will play Rocky Balboa, Jr. in the upcoming "Rocky Balboa" and this fall will star in the new NBC superhero series "Heroes."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that "Gilmore Girls" will return in the fall on the new WB/UPN-hybrid network the CW.
More Alexis Bledel News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M