"Gilmore Girls" Couple Split
The "Gilmore Girls" couple is no longer an item, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up. "He is currently single," Ventimiglia's rep tells People magazine.
Bledel and Ventimiglia were together for three and a half years. They both star in the series and also were playing couples on screen.
Notwithstanding with the bad news, either Bledel or Ventimiglia keep living their life and working on their career. As of Ventimiglia, the actor will play Rocky Balboa, Jr. in the upcoming "Rocky Balboa" and this fall will star in the new NBC superhero series "Heroes."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that "Gilmore Girls" will return in the fall on the new WB/UPN-hybrid network the CW.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard