"Gilmore Girls" Couple Split
The "Gilmore Girls" couple is no longer an item, Alexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up. "He is currently single," Ventimiglia's rep tells People magazine.
Bledel and Ventimiglia were together for three and a half years. They both star in the series and also were playing couples on screen.
Notwithstanding with the bad news, either Bledel or Ventimiglia keep living their life and working on their career. As of Ventimiglia, the actor will play Rocky Balboa, Jr. in the upcoming "Rocky Balboa" and this fall will star in the new NBC superhero series "Heroes."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that "Gilmore Girls" will return in the fall on the new WB/UPN-hybrid network the CW.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle