Keira Knightley Inisits She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder
She does admit that her family has a history of anorexia, but on the other way around insists she does not have an eating disorder.
Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has, on Tuesday July 4th in London to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," rubbished recent reports claiming she was anorexic or had another eating disorder that sparked quickly after she appeared in the film's premiere in a revealing gold Gucci gown.
Said she was surprised by any suggestion that she had an eating disorder, Keira commented "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
More Keira Knightley News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign