Keira Knightley Inisits She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder
She does admit that her family has a history of anorexia, but on the other way around insists she does not have an eating disorder.
Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has, on Tuesday July 4th in London to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," rubbished recent reports claiming she was anorexic or had another eating disorder that sparked quickly after she appeared in the film's premiere in a revealing gold Gucci gown.
Said she was surprised by any suggestion that she had an eating disorder, Keira commented "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'