Keira Knightley Inisits She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder
She does admit that her family has a history of anorexia, but on the other way around insists she does not have an eating disorder.
Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has, on Tuesday July 4th in London to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," rubbished recent reports claiming she was anorexic or had another eating disorder that sparked quickly after she appeared in the film's premiere in a revealing gold Gucci gown.
Said she was surprised by any suggestion that she had an eating disorder, Keira commented "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
More Keira Knightley News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie