Keira Knightley Inisits She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder
She does admit that her family has a history of anorexia, but on the other way around insists she does not have an eating disorder.
Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has, on Tuesday July 4th in London to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," rubbished recent reports claiming she was anorexic or had another eating disorder that sparked quickly after she appeared in the film's premiere in a revealing gold Gucci gown.
Said she was surprised by any suggestion that she had an eating disorder, Keira commented "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance