Keira Knightley Inisits She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder
She does admit that her family has a history of anorexia, but on the other way around insists she does not have an eating disorder.
Oscar-nominated actress Keira Knightley has, on Tuesday July 4th in London to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," rubbished recent reports claiming she was anorexic or had another eating disorder that sparked quickly after she appeared in the film's premiere in a revealing gold Gucci gown.
Said she was surprised by any suggestion that she had an eating disorder, Keira commented "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details