Kate & Orlando's Relationship Is Stronger than Ever
We call it "blessing in disguise", but as for Kate Bosworth she has her own words to describe her relationship with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. The actress has revealed that she and Bloom have come through a tough spot to emerge stronger then ever.
"There are certainly difficulties", Kate said on her being apart from Bloom as she has to finish filming "Superman Returns" in Australia, whereas the actor was in the Caribbean filming "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"But there are difficulties in any relationship", Kate continued while adding "That was the biggest learning experience for me last year. I learned that relationships are hard in general. They're hard and they're absolutely the most beautiful things in the world."
Could there be wedding bells for the couple? We'll see what the future brings.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video