Kate & Orlando's Relationship Is Stronger than Ever
We call it "blessing in disguise", but as for Kate Bosworth she has her own words to describe her relationship with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. The actress has revealed that she and Bloom have come through a tough spot to emerge stronger then ever.
"There are certainly difficulties", Kate said on her being apart from Bloom as she has to finish filming "Superman Returns" in Australia, whereas the actor was in the Caribbean filming "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"But there are difficulties in any relationship", Kate continued while adding "That was the biggest learning experience for me last year. I learned that relationships are hard in general. They're hard and they're absolutely the most beautiful things in the world."
Could there be wedding bells for the couple? We'll see what the future brings.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz