Kate & Orlando's Relationship Is Stronger than Ever
We call it "blessing in disguise", but as for Kate Bosworth she has her own words to describe her relationship with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. The actress has revealed that she and Bloom have come through a tough spot to emerge stronger then ever.
"There are certainly difficulties", Kate said on her being apart from Bloom as she has to finish filming "Superman Returns" in Australia, whereas the actor was in the Caribbean filming "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"But there are difficulties in any relationship", Kate continued while adding "That was the biggest learning experience for me last year. I learned that relationships are hard in general. They're hard and they're absolutely the most beautiful things in the world."
Could there be wedding bells for the couple? We'll see what the future brings.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip