Kate & Orlando's Relationship Is Stronger than Ever
We call it "blessing in disguise", but as for Kate Bosworth she has her own words to describe her relationship with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. The actress has revealed that she and Bloom have come through a tough spot to emerge stronger then ever.
"There are certainly difficulties", Kate said on her being apart from Bloom as she has to finish filming "Superman Returns" in Australia, whereas the actor was in the Caribbean filming "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"But there are difficulties in any relationship", Kate continued while adding "That was the biggest learning experience for me last year. I learned that relationships are hard in general. They're hard and they're absolutely the most beautiful things in the world."
Could there be wedding bells for the couple? We'll see what the future brings.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake