Kate & Orlando's Relationship Is Stronger than Ever
We call it "blessing in disguise", but as for Kate Bosworth she has her own words to describe her relationship with boyfriend Orlando Bloom. The actress has revealed that she and Bloom have come through a tough spot to emerge stronger then ever.
"There are certainly difficulties", Kate said on her being apart from Bloom as she has to finish filming "Superman Returns" in Australia, whereas the actor was in the Caribbean filming "Pirates of the Caribbean".
"But there are difficulties in any relationship", Kate continued while adding "That was the biggest learning experience for me last year. I learned that relationships are hard in general. They're hard and they're absolutely the most beautiful things in the world."
Could there be wedding bells for the couple? We'll see what the future brings.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'