Kidman, Urban Wedding Pics Not Be Up to Snuff for Donations
Newlyweds Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban maybe want to make it good with their wedding photos when they released one of their June 25 nuptial to the world's media in exchange for a charitable donation. Unfortunately, the fact works just the opposite, their exclusive wedding pictures fail to produce donations.
The celebrity couple released the photo hours after their Sydney, Australia, wedding as an attempt to curb aggressive paparazzi tactics at the ceremony. That's for everybody to know.
And, instead of selling the pics, the couple requested that media outlets using the photo to make a donation "in good faith" to the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation. Nonetheless, the Australian hospital says that it has received "about six or eight donations", averaging as little as 550 dollars each. And though they have not benefited through the press, the hospital is hoping that it will be a little luckier when it comes to donations from guests at the wedding who were also requested by the couple for a donation to the hospital in lieu of a wedding gift.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police