Kidman, Urban Wedding Pics Not Be Up to Snuff for Donations
Newlyweds Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban maybe want to make it good with their wedding photos when they released one of their June 25 nuptial to the world's media in exchange for a charitable donation. Unfortunately, the fact works just the opposite, their exclusive wedding pictures fail to produce donations.
The celebrity couple released the photo hours after their Sydney, Australia, wedding as an attempt to curb aggressive paparazzi tactics at the ceremony. That's for everybody to know.
And, instead of selling the pics, the couple requested that media outlets using the photo to make a donation "in good faith" to the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation. Nonetheless, the Australian hospital says that it has received "about six or eight donations", averaging as little as 550 dollars each. And though they have not benefited through the press, the hospital is hoping that it will be a little luckier when it comes to donations from guests at the wedding who were also requested by the couple for a donation to the hospital in lieu of a wedding gift.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7