Kidman, Urban Wedding Pics Not Be Up to Snuff for Donations
Newlyweds Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban maybe want to make it good with their wedding photos when they released one of their June 25 nuptial to the world's media in exchange for a charitable donation. Unfortunately, the fact works just the opposite, their exclusive wedding pictures fail to produce donations.
The celebrity couple released the photo hours after their Sydney, Australia, wedding as an attempt to curb aggressive paparazzi tactics at the ceremony. That's for everybody to know.
And, instead of selling the pics, the couple requested that media outlets using the photo to make a donation "in good faith" to the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation. Nonetheless, the Australian hospital says that it has received "about six or eight donations", averaging as little as 550 dollars each. And though they have not benefited through the press, the hospital is hoping that it will be a little luckier when it comes to donations from guests at the wedding who were also requested by the couple for a donation to the hospital in lieu of a wedding gift.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'