Kidman, Urban Wedding Pics Not Be Up to Snuff for Donations
Newlyweds Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban maybe want to make it good with their wedding photos when they released one of their June 25 nuptial to the world's media in exchange for a charitable donation. Unfortunately, the fact works just the opposite, their exclusive wedding pictures fail to produce donations.
The celebrity couple released the photo hours after their Sydney, Australia, wedding as an attempt to curb aggressive paparazzi tactics at the ceremony. That's for everybody to know.
And, instead of selling the pics, the couple requested that media outlets using the photo to make a donation "in good faith" to the Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation. Nonetheless, the Australian hospital says that it has received "about six or eight donations", averaging as little as 550 dollars each. And though they have not benefited through the press, the hospital is hoping that it will be a little luckier when it comes to donations from guests at the wedding who were also requested by the couple for a donation to the hospital in lieu of a wedding gift.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit