"It's Time for Nick Lachey to Move On"
He's a married man no more. Yes Nick Lachey is single again as his divorce to Jessica Simpson has been finalized June 30th, 2006.
Instead of drowning in the deep grief of his unsuccessful marriage, the hunk prefers to leave what left behind and move on living his life.
Lachey appeared on the Today show Monday morning July 3rd and performed a live concert in Manhattan, New York City's Rockefeller Plaza, promoting his new album "What's Left of Me".
Those were his first public performances since his divorce with Jess being finalized. In an interview with Lester Holt, the singer said "I'm doing well. It's a process we all have to go though. This week was the final step in that process."
And when being asked what it was like to put such a public relationship behind him, Lachey replied, "It's a huge part of my life. But for me personally and professionally, it's time to move on."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars