"It's Time for Nick Lachey to Move On"
He's a married man no more. Yes Nick Lachey is single again as his divorce to Jessica Simpson has been finalized June 30th, 2006.
Instead of drowning in the deep grief of his unsuccessful marriage, the hunk prefers to leave what left behind and move on living his life.
Lachey appeared on the Today show Monday morning July 3rd and performed a live concert in Manhattan, New York City's Rockefeller Plaza, promoting his new album "What's Left of Me".
Those were his first public performances since his divorce with Jess being finalized. In an interview with Lester Holt, the singer said "I'm doing well. It's a process we all have to go though. This week was the final step in that process."
And when being asked what it was like to put such a public relationship behind him, Lachey replied, "It's a huge part of my life. But for me personally and professionally, it's time to move on."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef