"It's Time for Nick Lachey to Move On"
He's a married man no more. Yes Nick Lachey is single again as his divorce to Jessica Simpson has been finalized June 30th, 2006.
Instead of drowning in the deep grief of his unsuccessful marriage, the hunk prefers to leave what left behind and move on living his life.
Lachey appeared on the Today show Monday morning July 3rd and performed a live concert in Manhattan, New York City's Rockefeller Plaza, promoting his new album "What's Left of Me".
Those were his first public performances since his divorce with Jess being finalized. In an interview with Lester Holt, the singer said "I'm doing well. It's a process we all have to go though. This week was the final step in that process."
And when being asked what it was like to put such a public relationship behind him, Lachey replied, "It's a huge part of my life. But for me personally and professionally, it's time to move on."
More Nick Lachey News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer