"It's Time for Nick Lachey to Move On"
He's a married man no more. Yes Nick Lachey is single again as his divorce to Jessica Simpson has been finalized June 30th, 2006.
Instead of drowning in the deep grief of his unsuccessful marriage, the hunk prefers to leave what left behind and move on living his life.
Lachey appeared on the Today show Monday morning July 3rd and performed a live concert in Manhattan, New York City's Rockefeller Plaza, promoting his new album "What's Left of Me".
Those were his first public performances since his divorce with Jess being finalized. In an interview with Lester Holt, the singer said "I'm doing well. It's a process we all have to go though. This week was the final step in that process."
And when being asked what it was like to put such a public relationship behind him, Lachey replied, "It's a huge part of my life. But for me personally and professionally, it's time to move on."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding