"It's Time for Nick Lachey to Move On"
He's a married man no more. Yes Nick Lachey is single again as his divorce to Jessica Simpson has been finalized June 30th, 2006.
Instead of drowning in the deep grief of his unsuccessful marriage, the hunk prefers to leave what left behind and move on living his life.
Lachey appeared on the Today show Monday morning July 3rd and performed a live concert in Manhattan, New York City's Rockefeller Plaza, promoting his new album "What's Left of Me".
Those were his first public performances since his divorce with Jess being finalized. In an interview with Lester Holt, the singer said "I'm doing well. It's a process we all have to go though. This week was the final step in that process."
And when being asked what it was like to put such a public relationship behind him, Lachey replied, "It's a huge part of my life. But for me personally and professionally, it's time to move on."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease