Ashlee Simpson Set to Model for Victoria's Secret
Ashlee Simpson may have turned the $4 million offer to pose for Playboy, but that doesn't mean the young beauty won't do some racy posing anyway. She reportedly has been set to become the new face of sexy lingerie company Victoria's Secret.
Per Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, Ashlee will be the face of Victoria's Secret's Pink line. It is said that Kelly Clarkson was also in the running to become Pink's spokeswoman, but Ashlee beat her out.
In the accompanying feature, it is also reported that Ashlee is planning to sell her home in Encino to move in with her guitarist boyfriend, Braxton Olita.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival