Ashlee Simpson Set to Model for Victoria's Secret
Ashlee Simpson may have turned the $4 million offer to pose for Playboy, but that doesn't mean the young beauty won't do some racy posing anyway. She reportedly has been set to become the new face of sexy lingerie company Victoria's Secret.
Per Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, Ashlee will be the face of Victoria's Secret's Pink line. It is said that Kelly Clarkson was also in the running to become Pink's spokeswoman, but Ashlee beat her out.
In the accompanying feature, it is also reported that Ashlee is planning to sell her home in Encino to move in with her guitarist boyfriend, Braxton Olita.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video