Ashlee Simpson Set to Model for Victoria's Secret
Ashlee Simpson may have turned the $4 million offer to pose for Playboy, but that doesn't mean the young beauty won't do some racy posing anyway. She reportedly has been set to become the new face of sexy lingerie company Victoria's Secret.
Per Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, Ashlee will be the face of Victoria's Secret's Pink line. It is said that Kelly Clarkson was also in the running to become Pink's spokeswoman, but Ashlee beat her out.
In the accompanying feature, it is also reported that Ashlee is planning to sell her home in Encino to move in with her guitarist boyfriend, Braxton Olita.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic