Newlyweds Kidman and Urban Return Home from Honeymoon
The just-married couple, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, is returning home to Nashville, Tennessee on Sunday July 2nd, after spending a romantic and lavish honeymoon.
The newlyweds were spotted out and about, picking up Starbucks and running other errands.
Unfortunately, both Nicole and Keith won't be around for long as hectic schedules already waiting, As of Urban, he's slated to kick off the first show of his tour in Ontario, Canada on July 13, while Nicole set to start filming her next film, "The Lady from Shanghai."
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia