Newlyweds Kidman and Urban Return Home from Honeymoon
The just-married couple, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, is returning home to Nashville, Tennessee on Sunday July 2nd, after spending a romantic and lavish honeymoon.
The newlyweds were spotted out and about, picking up Starbucks and running other errands.
Unfortunately, both Nicole and Keith won't be around for long as hectic schedules already waiting, As of Urban, he's slated to kick off the first show of his tour in Ontario, Canada on July 13, while Nicole set to start filming her next film, "The Lady from Shanghai."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy