Terrible Accident Occurred at "Final Season" Set
An awful happening took place during the shooting of "The Final Season" on Friday, June 30 when a helicopter which has been used to film scenes for the movie crashed in eastern Iowa and killed one person while critically injured two others.
In accordance with the statement of Jim Saunders, spokesman for the Iowa Department of Public Safety who said the crashing happened just before 1 p.m., The Gazette has reported through its Web site that the vehicle at that time carried the pilot, a producer, and a photographer to shoot a parade before hitting power lines and fell down onto a field about 10 miles southwest of Cedar Rapids.
Though it has not yet been revealed which one of the three victims who did not survive, Benton County Sheriff Randy Forsyth confirmed that the person who died was from out of state while the two injured were conscious when they were taken from the crash location.
"The Final Season" is the upcoming project of State of Minds Film under the direction of David Mickey Evans and stars Sean Astin also Powers Boothe. It is based on the real-life story of a 1991 baseball team at Norway High School.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods