Terrible Accident Occurred at "Final Season" Set
An awful happening took place during the shooting of "The Final Season" on Friday, June 30 when a helicopter which has been used to film scenes for the movie crashed in eastern Iowa and killed one person while critically injured two others.
In accordance with the statement of Jim Saunders, spokesman for the Iowa Department of Public Safety who said the crashing happened just before 1 p.m., The Gazette has reported through its Web site that the vehicle at that time carried the pilot, a producer, and a photographer to shoot a parade before hitting power lines and fell down onto a field about 10 miles southwest of Cedar Rapids.
Though it has not yet been revealed which one of the three victims who did not survive, Benton County Sheriff Randy Forsyth confirmed that the person who died was from out of state while the two injured were conscious when they were taken from the crash location.
"The Final Season" is the upcoming project of State of Minds Film under the direction of David Mickey Evans and stars Sean Astin also Powers Boothe. It is based on the real-life story of a 1991 baseball team at Norway High School.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West