Terrible Accident Occurred at "Final Season" Set
An awful happening took place during the shooting of "The Final Season" on Friday, June 30 when a helicopter which has been used to film scenes for the movie crashed in eastern Iowa and killed one person while critically injured two others.
In accordance with the statement of Jim Saunders, spokesman for the Iowa Department of Public Safety who said the crashing happened just before 1 p.m., The Gazette has reported through its Web site that the vehicle at that time carried the pilot, a producer, and a photographer to shoot a parade before hitting power lines and fell down onto a field about 10 miles southwest of Cedar Rapids.
Though it has not yet been revealed which one of the three victims who did not survive, Benton County Sheriff Randy Forsyth confirmed that the person who died was from out of state while the two injured were conscious when they were taken from the crash location.
"The Final Season" is the upcoming project of State of Minds Film under the direction of David Mickey Evans and stars Sean Astin also Powers Boothe. It is based on the real-life story of a 1991 baseball team at Norway High School.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?