Hilary Swank Bared All for the Insolence
She has won an Oscar but that doesn't mean Hilary Swank will stop there. The actress instead wants for more and thus inks deal to represent French fashion house Guerlain's latest fragrance called Insolence.
In fact, her posing for the scent is that of an extraordinary one as Swank dropped her clothes and bared all for the photoshoot.
International marketing director Laurent Boillot commented "She is a feminine mix of Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. She is capable of transforming herself."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?