Hilary Swank Bared All for the Insolence
She has won an Oscar but that doesn't mean Hilary Swank will stop there. The actress instead wants for more and thus inks deal to represent French fashion house Guerlain's latest fragrance called Insolence.
In fact, her posing for the scent is that of an extraordinary one as Swank dropped her clothes and bared all for the photoshoot.
International marketing director Laurent Boillot commented "She is a feminine mix of Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. She is capable of transforming herself."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'