Hilary Swank Bared All for the Insolence
She has won an Oscar but that doesn't mean Hilary Swank will stop there. The actress instead wants for more and thus inks deal to represent French fashion house Guerlain's latest fragrance called Insolence.
In fact, her posing for the scent is that of an extraordinary one as Swank dropped her clothes and bared all for the photoshoot.
International marketing director Laurent Boillot commented "She is a feminine mix of Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. She is capable of transforming herself."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign