Hilary Swank Bared All for the Insolence
She has won an Oscar but that doesn't mean Hilary Swank will stop there. The actress instead wants for more and thus inks deal to represent French fashion house Guerlain's latest fragrance called Insolence.
In fact, her posing for the scent is that of an extraordinary one as Swank dropped her clothes and bared all for the photoshoot.
International marketing director Laurent Boillot commented "She is a feminine mix of Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. She is capable of transforming herself."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4