Hilary Swank Bared All for the Insolence
She has won an Oscar but that doesn't mean Hilary Swank will stop there. The actress instead wants for more and thus inks deal to represent French fashion house Guerlain's latest fragrance called Insolence.
In fact, her posing for the scent is that of an extraordinary one as Swank dropped her clothes and bared all for the photoshoot.
International marketing director Laurent Boillot commented "She is a feminine mix of Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. She is capable of transforming herself."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt