Hasselhoff Is "Fine" After Undergoing Surgery for An Injury
The action movie star David Hasselhoff is "fine" after undergoing surgery for an injury he suffered during a shaving accident, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
The former "Baywatch" star, who is in London filming an advertising campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday June 29th when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass.
Because of that incident, the actor had to be rushed to St Thomas' Hospital by ambulance. "Some of the glass got into his hand and cut it quite badly." And so Hasselhoff had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and spent one night at the hospital.
After all, "He's fine," Katz said. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow." Get well soon then.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'