Hasselhoff Is "Fine" After Undergoing Surgery for An Injury
The action movie star David Hasselhoff is "fine" after undergoing surgery for an injury he suffered during a shaving accident, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
The former "Baywatch" star, who is in London filming an advertising campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday June 29th when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass.
Because of that incident, the actor had to be rushed to St Thomas' Hospital by ambulance. "Some of the glass got into his hand and cut it quite badly." And so Hasselhoff had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and spent one night at the hospital.
After all, "He's fine," Katz said. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow." Get well soon then.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'