Hasselhoff Is "Fine" After Undergoing Surgery for An Injury
The action movie star David Hasselhoff is "fine" after undergoing surgery for an injury he suffered during a shaving accident, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
The former "Baywatch" star, who is in London filming an advertising campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday June 29th when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass.
Because of that incident, the actor had to be rushed to St Thomas' Hospital by ambulance. "Some of the glass got into his hand and cut it quite badly." And so Hasselhoff had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and spent one night at the hospital.
After all, "He's fine," Katz said. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow." Get well soon then.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift