Hasselhoff Is "Fine" After Undergoing Surgery for An Injury
The action movie star David Hasselhoff is "fine" after undergoing surgery for an injury he suffered during a shaving accident, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
The former "Baywatch" star, who is in London filming an advertising campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday June 29th when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass.
Because of that incident, the actor had to be rushed to St Thomas' Hospital by ambulance. "Some of the glass got into his hand and cut it quite badly." And so Hasselhoff had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and spent one night at the hospital.
After all, "He's fine," Katz said. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow." Get well soon then.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'