Hasselhoff Is "Fine" After Undergoing Surgery for An Injury
The action movie star David Hasselhoff is "fine" after undergoing surgery for an injury he suffered during a shaving accident, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.
The former "Baywatch" star, who is in London filming an advertising campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday June 29th when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass.
Because of that incident, the actor had to be rushed to St Thomas' Hospital by ambulance. "Some of the glass got into his hand and cut it quite badly." And so Hasselhoff had to undergo surgery to repair the injury and spent one night at the hospital.
After all, "He's fine," Katz said. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow." Get well soon then.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri