"Bosnia" Is Eisenberg's Next Destination
As stars have lined-up to have good time in "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the picture has officially added Jesse Eisenberg from "The Squid and the Whale" fame to its high-profile list, The Hollywood Reporter has reported. A native of New York, Eisenberg thus is the latest actor to join the cast after Richard Gere and Terrence Howard and so will come together with them under the direction of Richard Shepard, who also pens the script.
Made for The Weinstein Company, the flick centers on the story of a young journalist, a seasoned cameraman, and a discredited journalist who embark together on a mission to find the most sought war criminal on Bosnia to later be mistakenly identified as a CIA hit squad which leads their target to come after them.
Filming production is scheduled to begin this summer with Mark Johnson and Scott Kroopf taking the producers' seats.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary