"Bosnia" Is Eisenberg's Next Destination
As stars have lined-up to have good time in "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the picture has officially added Jesse Eisenberg from "The Squid and the Whale" fame to its high-profile list, The Hollywood Reporter has reported. A native of New York, Eisenberg thus is the latest actor to join the cast after Richard Gere and Terrence Howard and so will come together with them under the direction of Richard Shepard, who also pens the script.
Made for The Weinstein Company, the flick centers on the story of a young journalist, a seasoned cameraman, and a discredited journalist who embark together on a mission to find the most sought war criminal on Bosnia to later be mistakenly identified as a CIA hit squad which leads their target to come after them.
Filming production is scheduled to begin this summer with Mark Johnson and Scott Kroopf taking the producers' seats.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen