"Bosnia" Is Eisenberg's Next Destination
As stars have lined-up to have good time in "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the picture has officially added Jesse Eisenberg from "The Squid and the Whale" fame to its high-profile list, The Hollywood Reporter has reported. A native of New York, Eisenberg thus is the latest actor to join the cast after Richard Gere and Terrence Howard and so will come together with them under the direction of Richard Shepard, who also pens the script.
Made for The Weinstein Company, the flick centers on the story of a young journalist, a seasoned cameraman, and a discredited journalist who embark together on a mission to find the most sought war criminal on Bosnia to later be mistakenly identified as a CIA hit squad which leads their target to come after them.
Filming production is scheduled to begin this summer with Mark Johnson and Scott Kroopf taking the producers' seats.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March