"Bosnia" Is Eisenberg's Next Destination
As stars have lined-up to have good time in "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the picture has officially added Jesse Eisenberg from "The Squid and the Whale" fame to its high-profile list, The Hollywood Reporter has reported. A native of New York, Eisenberg thus is the latest actor to join the cast after Richard Gere and Terrence Howard and so will come together with them under the direction of Richard Shepard, who also pens the script.
Made for The Weinstein Company, the flick centers on the story of a young journalist, a seasoned cameraman, and a discredited journalist who embark together on a mission to find the most sought war criminal on Bosnia to later be mistakenly identified as a CIA hit squad which leads their target to come after them.
Filming production is scheduled to begin this summer with Mark Johnson and Scott Kroopf taking the producers' seats.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked