"Bosnia" Is Eisenberg's Next Destination
As stars have lined-up to have good time in "The Hunting Party (aka Spring Break in Bosnia)", the picture has officially added Jesse Eisenberg from "The Squid and the Whale" fame to its high-profile list, The Hollywood Reporter has reported. A native of New York, Eisenberg thus is the latest actor to join the cast after Richard Gere and Terrence Howard and so will come together with them under the direction of Richard Shepard, who also pens the script.
Made for The Weinstein Company, the flick centers on the story of a young journalist, a seasoned cameraman, and a discredited journalist who embark together on a mission to find the most sought war criminal on Bosnia to later be mistakenly identified as a CIA hit squad which leads their target to come after them.
Filming production is scheduled to begin this summer with Mark Johnson and Scott Kroopf taking the producers' seats.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'