Films Ready to Pop Up Under Outsider Pictures
Outsider Pictures really knows how to spoil moviegoers. A new player in film distribution business established by ex-studio marketing and distribution execs Paul Hudson and Peter Peterson, the company has just unveiled its initial line-up of theatrical releases which includes high-profile features of "Three Dollars", and "These Foolish Things", and "Through the Eyes of Another."
"Three Dollars", directed by Robert Connolly, puts the highlight on its three stars, David Wenham, Frances O'Connor, also Sarah Wynter and takes focus on the story of a decent man in an indecent world. Meanwhile, "Jimmy and Judy", a hellish Romeo-and-Juliet romance flick slated for a mid-September release, features Edward Furlong, Rachael Bella, and William Sadler on the cast with Randall Rubin and Jon Schroder as writer and director.
Dramatic story is also the base of "These Foolish Things", which has been billed to be an Outsider's 2007 release. Starring by Anjelica Huston, Lauren Bacall, and Terence Stamp, the picture, set against a backdrop of the impending WWII, tells about three ambitious young actors who struggle to achieve fame and wealth while trying to free themselves from the pitfalls of London's theatrical establishment. "Through the Eyes of Another", on the other hand, follows the conflicts happened between an educated and liberal couple after a Kurdish refugee is taken into their home with Gianpaolo Tescari as the film's helmer.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie