Films Ready to Pop Up Under Outsider Pictures
Outsider Pictures really knows how to spoil moviegoers. A new player in film distribution business established by ex-studio marketing and distribution execs Paul Hudson and Peter Peterson, the company has just unveiled its initial line-up of theatrical releases which includes high-profile features of "Three Dollars", and "These Foolish Things", and "Through the Eyes of Another."
"Three Dollars", directed by Robert Connolly, puts the highlight on its three stars, David Wenham, Frances O'Connor, also Sarah Wynter and takes focus on the story of a decent man in an indecent world. Meanwhile, "Jimmy and Judy", a hellish Romeo-and-Juliet romance flick slated for a mid-September release, features Edward Furlong, Rachael Bella, and William Sadler on the cast with Randall Rubin and Jon Schroder as writer and director.
Dramatic story is also the base of "These Foolish Things", which has been billed to be an Outsider's 2007 release. Starring by Anjelica Huston, Lauren Bacall, and Terence Stamp, the picture, set against a backdrop of the impending WWII, tells about three ambitious young actors who struggle to achieve fame and wealth while trying to free themselves from the pitfalls of London's theatrical establishment. "Through the Eyes of Another", on the other hand, follows the conflicts happened between an educated and liberal couple after a Kurdish refugee is taken into their home with Gianpaolo Tescari as the film's helmer.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch