Will Ferrell, the First Man Ever to Grace the Cover of Stuff Magazine
Give the actor two thumbs up. Will Ferrell deserves more than that somehow for he's been tapped to pose for the cover of Stuff magazine for its August issue, thus becoming the first man ever to grace the cover of the publication.
In somewhat a more sensational issue, the hunk joins Leslie Bibb his co-star in the upcoming Nascar spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", for the exceptional edition.
Inside the magazine, Stuff presents Ferrell and Bibb in character giving readers the first look at Farrell's next box office blockbuster.
Executive editor Dan Bova says, "Stuff magazine chose to take a bold step and feature Ferrell alongside Leslie Bibb on the cover because Talladega Nights is sure to be the most quoted flick of the summer. It's got the two things that every guy loves in a movie: fast cars, beautiful women and Will Ferrell. Okay, that was three things."
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years