Rapper Lil' Kim to be Released From Prison on July 3
Listen to this good news, Lil' Kim is about to be released from prison early. This obviously is one good news many of the rapper's fans have been waiting for.
Kim, who has been serving a 366-day prison sentence for federal perjury since September 19, will be released nearly three months early on Monday July 3rd due to good behavior.
"I am thrilled to be coming home," Kim said in a statement. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months."
Words got around that Kim is scheduled to leave Philadelphia Federal Detention Center on Monday at 6 a.m. and then will remain under house arrest for a 30-day period. She is also on probation for three years.
Hopefully she'll make it good this time.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years