Rapper Lil' Kim to be Released From Prison on July 3
Listen to this good news, Lil' Kim is about to be released from prison early. This obviously is one good news many of the rapper's fans have been waiting for.
Kim, who has been serving a 366-day prison sentence for federal perjury since September 19, will be released nearly three months early on Monday July 3rd due to good behavior.
"I am thrilled to be coming home," Kim said in a statement. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months."
Words got around that Kim is scheduled to leave Philadelphia Federal Detention Center on Monday at 6 a.m. and then will remain under house arrest for a 30-day period. She is also on probation for three years.
Hopefully she'll make it good this time.
More Lil' Kim News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton