Rapper Lil' Kim to be Released From Prison on July 3
Listen to this good news, Lil' Kim is about to be released from prison early. This obviously is one good news many of the rapper's fans have been waiting for.
Kim, who has been serving a 366-day prison sentence for federal perjury since September 19, will be released nearly three months early on Monday July 3rd due to good behavior.
"I am thrilled to be coming home," Kim said in a statement. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months."
Words got around that Kim is scheduled to leave Philadelphia Federal Detention Center on Monday at 6 a.m. and then will remain under house arrest for a 30-day period. She is also on probation for three years.
Hopefully she'll make it good this time.
More Lil' Kim News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory