Rapper Lil' Kim to be Released From Prison on July 3
Listen to this good news, Lil' Kim is about to be released from prison early. This obviously is one good news many of the rapper's fans have been waiting for.
Kim, who has been serving a 366-day prison sentence for federal perjury since September 19, will be released nearly three months early on Monday July 3rd due to good behavior.
"I am thrilled to be coming home," Kim said in a statement. "I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months."
Words got around that Kim is scheduled to leave Philadelphia Federal Detention Center on Monday at 6 a.m. and then will remain under house arrest for a 30-day period. She is also on probation for three years.
Hopefully she'll make it good this time.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC