Stars Coming to Light "Blackout"
Looks like the darkness in "Blackout" turns brighter now with the coming of some stars to illuminate the way. Jeffrey Wright and Zoe Saldana along with Melvin Van Peebles, Latanya Richardson, Anthony Chisholm, Saul Rubinek, Jamie Hector, plus Sean Blakemore have all given their nods to fill the roles in the project, so BlackFilm.com reports.
Aiming to begin filming production this month in Brooklyn, New York, the picture, which will be directed by Jerry LaMothe, takes its focus on tracking the chain of events that unfolds in a neglected Brooklyn neighborhood during the 2003 blackout. Also a screenwriter, LaMothe has been known for his directorial works in "Amour Infinity" (2003) and "Nora's Hair Salon" (2004).
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage