Stars Coming to Light "Blackout"
Looks like the darkness in "Blackout" turns brighter now with the coming of some stars to illuminate the way. Jeffrey Wright and Zoe Saldana along with Melvin Van Peebles, Latanya Richardson, Anthony Chisholm, Saul Rubinek, Jamie Hector, plus Sean Blakemore have all given their nods to fill the roles in the project, so BlackFilm.com reports.
Aiming to begin filming production this month in Brooklyn, New York, the picture, which will be directed by Jerry LaMothe, takes its focus on tracking the chain of events that unfolds in a neglected Brooklyn neighborhood during the 2003 blackout. Also a screenwriter, LaMothe has been known for his directorial works in "Amour Infinity" (2003) and "Nora's Hair Salon" (2004).
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'