Stars Coming to Light "Blackout"
Looks like the darkness in "Blackout" turns brighter now with the coming of some stars to illuminate the way. Jeffrey Wright and Zoe Saldana along with Melvin Van Peebles, Latanya Richardson, Anthony Chisholm, Saul Rubinek, Jamie Hector, plus Sean Blakemore have all given their nods to fill the roles in the project, so BlackFilm.com reports.
Aiming to begin filming production this month in Brooklyn, New York, the picture, which will be directed by Jerry LaMothe, takes its focus on tracking the chain of events that unfolds in a neglected Brooklyn neighborhood during the 2003 blackout. Also a screenwriter, LaMothe has been known for his directorial works in "Amour Infinity" (2003) and "Nora's Hair Salon" (2004).
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'