Stars Coming to Light "Blackout"
Looks like the darkness in "Blackout" turns brighter now with the coming of some stars to illuminate the way. Jeffrey Wright and Zoe Saldana along with Melvin Van Peebles, Latanya Richardson, Anthony Chisholm, Saul Rubinek, Jamie Hector, plus Sean Blakemore have all given their nods to fill the roles in the project, so BlackFilm.com reports.
Aiming to begin filming production this month in Brooklyn, New York, the picture, which will be directed by Jerry LaMothe, takes its focus on tracking the chain of events that unfolds in a neglected Brooklyn neighborhood during the 2003 blackout. Also a screenwriter, LaMothe has been known for his directorial works in "Amour Infinity" (2003) and "Nora's Hair Salon" (2004).
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!