Stars Coming to Light "Blackout"
Looks like the darkness in "Blackout" turns brighter now with the coming of some stars to illuminate the way. Jeffrey Wright and Zoe Saldana along with Melvin Van Peebles, Latanya Richardson, Anthony Chisholm, Saul Rubinek, Jamie Hector, plus Sean Blakemore have all given their nods to fill the roles in the project, so BlackFilm.com reports.
Aiming to begin filming production this month in Brooklyn, New York, the picture, which will be directed by Jerry LaMothe, takes its focus on tracking the chain of events that unfolds in a neglected Brooklyn neighborhood during the 2003 blackout. Also a screenwriter, LaMothe has been known for his directorial works in "Amour Infinity" (2003) and "Nora's Hair Salon" (2004).
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered