World Supermodel Cindy Crawford Has Her Trademark Moles Removed
When many famous celebrities are busy tattooing their body that later on becomes their trademark, Cindy Crawford has hers removed. The world supermodel has had three moles removed in a bid to avoid skin cancer after tanning herself in the blazing sun for years.
Crawford, who is a spokeswoman for skin cancer awareness, reminds us all to get checked regularly and that the smaller skin blemishes are the most at-risk. She said, "The mole on my face isn't the type that's dangerous, but I have others and I get myself checked every year. I had three removed - two on my back and one on my belly that looked like a collection of almost flat, tiny spots."
In the accompanying feature, talk is heating up about Crawford being pregnant with her third child. The rumors on her pregnancy sparked after she was spotted shopping and looked like she has a baby bump under her white top! It was obvious her tummy was a bit bloated! Nothing is confirmed yet, but we'll be waiting.
More Cindy Crawford News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family