World Supermodel Cindy Crawford Has Her Trademark Moles Removed
When many famous celebrities are busy tattooing their body that later on becomes their trademark, Cindy Crawford has hers removed. The world supermodel has had three moles removed in a bid to avoid skin cancer after tanning herself in the blazing sun for years.
Crawford, who is a spokeswoman for skin cancer awareness, reminds us all to get checked regularly and that the smaller skin blemishes are the most at-risk. She said, "The mole on my face isn't the type that's dangerous, but I have others and I get myself checked every year. I had three removed - two on my back and one on my belly that looked like a collection of almost flat, tiny spots."
In the accompanying feature, talk is heating up about Crawford being pregnant with her third child. The rumors on her pregnancy sparked after she was spotted shopping and looked like she has a baby bump under her white top! It was obvious her tummy was a bit bloated! Nothing is confirmed yet, but we'll be waiting.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'