World Supermodel Cindy Crawford Has Her Trademark Moles Removed
When many famous celebrities are busy tattooing their body that later on becomes their trademark, Cindy Crawford has hers removed. The world supermodel has had three moles removed in a bid to avoid skin cancer after tanning herself in the blazing sun for years.
Crawford, who is a spokeswoman for skin cancer awareness, reminds us all to get checked regularly and that the smaller skin blemishes are the most at-risk. She said, "The mole on my face isn't the type that's dangerous, but I have others and I get myself checked every year. I had three removed - two on my back and one on my belly that looked like a collection of almost flat, tiny spots."
In the accompanying feature, talk is heating up about Crawford being pregnant with her third child. The rumors on her pregnancy sparked after she was spotted shopping and looked like she has a baby bump under her white top! It was obvious her tummy was a bit bloated! Nothing is confirmed yet, but we'll be waiting.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars