World Supermodel Cindy Crawford Has Her Trademark Moles Removed
When many famous celebrities are busy tattooing their body that later on becomes their trademark, Cindy Crawford has hers removed. The world supermodel has had three moles removed in a bid to avoid skin cancer after tanning herself in the blazing sun for years.
Crawford, who is a spokeswoman for skin cancer awareness, reminds us all to get checked regularly and that the smaller skin blemishes are the most at-risk. She said, "The mole on my face isn't the type that's dangerous, but I have others and I get myself checked every year. I had three removed - two on my back and one on my belly that looked like a collection of almost flat, tiny spots."
In the accompanying feature, talk is heating up about Crawford being pregnant with her third child. The rumors on her pregnancy sparked after she was spotted shopping and looked like she has a baby bump under her white top! It was obvious her tummy was a bit bloated! Nothing is confirmed yet, but we'll be waiting.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked