"Fountain" Streaming Smooth in Craven-Maddalena
Fans of horror-thriller flicks, please welcome "Ambrose Fountain" to the burgeoning list of upcoming films of the genre. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Craven-Maddalena Films has firmly set to develop and bring up the project to the surface with Brian Sieve handling the scripts.
"Ambrose Fountain" centers around strange phenomena happened to the owners of vineyard in Napa Valley, California. Upon investigating the case, they soon find out that their property actually keeps a dark legacy that has been buried mysteriously over the years.
Established in 1996 by noted filmmaker Wes Craven and his partner, Marianne Maddalena, Craven-Maddalena is one of Hollywood growing movie studios which has produced a number well-known movies, including "Music of the Heart" (1999), "Red Eye" (2005), and "The Hills Have Eyes" (2006).
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'