"Fountain" Streaming Smooth in Craven-Maddalena
Fans of horror-thriller flicks, please welcome "Ambrose Fountain" to the burgeoning list of upcoming films of the genre. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Craven-Maddalena Films has firmly set to develop and bring up the project to the surface with Brian Sieve handling the scripts.
"Ambrose Fountain" centers around strange phenomena happened to the owners of vineyard in Napa Valley, California. Upon investigating the case, they soon find out that their property actually keeps a dark legacy that has been buried mysteriously over the years.
Established in 1996 by noted filmmaker Wes Craven and his partner, Marianne Maddalena, Craven-Maddalena is one of Hollywood growing movie studios which has produced a number well-known movies, including "Music of the Heart" (1999), "Red Eye" (2005), and "The Hills Have Eyes" (2006).
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group