Hargitay and Husband Welcome A Son
Mariska Hargitay and her husband of two years, actor Peter Hermann, welcomed the arrival of their first child ever, a son, Wednesday June 28th, 2006 in Los Angeles.
The baby boy was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces, via C-section. Hargitay's father, actor Mickey Hargitay, also was at the hospital to welcome his grandchild.
Details on the infant's name remains undisclosed.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'