Tori Said Mom Didn't Call Her When Father Aaron Died
The Spelling family feud begins. The furious Tori Spelling breaks her silence on her feud with mother Candy Marer Spelling.
In an interview with US Weekly, due out Friday, the actress reveals all. She claims to have learned of father Aaron Spelling's death last week as she dined in Toronto. She said she got the heartbreaking news via BlackBerry on the night of June 23.
"A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me: 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died,'" Spelling told the magazine. This, she said, draw her furious and "was just in total shock. My first thought was, I can't believe my mom didn't call me!"
Spelling admits she had only seen her famous father, once since last September. She tells Us Weekly, "I was told he could have had months to live and so I never said goodbye," she says. "My mom's behavior simply made me uncomfortable to be around my family," she continued.
Though so the feud apparently was put on hold last Sunday, when Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were among those in attendance at a small, private service for the Hollywood TV producer.
More Tori Spelling News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby