Tori Said Mom Didn't Call Her When Father Aaron Died
The Spelling family feud begins. The furious Tori Spelling breaks her silence on her feud with mother Candy Marer Spelling.
In an interview with US Weekly, due out Friday, the actress reveals all. She claims to have learned of father Aaron Spelling's death last week as she dined in Toronto. She said she got the heartbreaking news via BlackBerry on the night of June 23.
"A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me: 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died,'" Spelling told the magazine. This, she said, draw her furious and "was just in total shock. My first thought was, I can't believe my mom didn't call me!"
Spelling admits she had only seen her famous father, once since last September. She tells Us Weekly, "I was told he could have had months to live and so I never said goodbye," she says. "My mom's behavior simply made me uncomfortable to be around my family," she continued.
Though so the feud apparently was put on hold last Sunday, when Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were among those in attendance at a small, private service for the Hollywood TV producer.
More Tori Spelling News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image