Tori Said Mom Didn't Call Her When Father Aaron Died
The Spelling family feud begins. The furious Tori Spelling breaks her silence on her feud with mother Candy Marer Spelling.
In an interview with US Weekly, due out Friday, the actress reveals all. She claims to have learned of father Aaron Spelling's death last week as she dined in Toronto. She said she got the heartbreaking news via BlackBerry on the night of June 23.
"A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me: 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died,'" Spelling told the magazine. This, she said, draw her furious and "was just in total shock. My first thought was, I can't believe my mom didn't call me!"
Spelling admits she had only seen her famous father, once since last September. She tells Us Weekly, "I was told he could have had months to live and so I never said goodbye," she says. "My mom's behavior simply made me uncomfortable to be around my family," she continued.
Though so the feud apparently was put on hold last Sunday, when Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were among those in attendance at a small, private service for the Hollywood TV producer.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support