Tori Said Mom Didn't Call Her When Father Aaron Died
The Spelling family feud begins. The furious Tori Spelling breaks her silence on her feud with mother Candy Marer Spelling.
In an interview with US Weekly, due out Friday, the actress reveals all. She claims to have learned of father Aaron Spelling's death last week as she dined in Toronto. She said she got the heartbreaking news via BlackBerry on the night of June 23.
"A friend of mine had seen a TV report and e-mailed me: 'I'm so sorry. I just heard your father died,'" Spelling told the magazine. This, she said, draw her furious and "was just in total shock. My first thought was, I can't believe my mom didn't call me!"
Spelling admits she had only seen her famous father, once since last September. She tells Us Weekly, "I was told he could have had months to live and so I never said goodbye," she says. "My mom's behavior simply made me uncomfortable to be around my family," she continued.
Though so the feud apparently was put on hold last Sunday, when Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were among those in attendance at a small, private service for the Hollywood TV producer.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?