Films Lined up for the 31st Toronto International Film Fest
As the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival is getting closer to draw its curtain up, the event's programmers have officially announced on Tuesday, June 27 25 pictures which will encounter their North American premieres at the festival.
Nearly all of movies featured turned out to have seen their screenings at this year's Cannes Film Festival held last May , like "Babel", "The Wind That Shakes the Barley", "The Caiman", and "Lights in the Dusk."
Scheduled to run from September 7 to 16, the festival also aims to roll documentary from Cannes, "These Girls", for its Real to Reel section. A film made by Egyptian filmmaker Tahani Rached, the movie tells about the life of several young girls who defy social mores in Cairo.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?