Films Lined up for the 31st Toronto International Film Fest
As the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival is getting closer to draw its curtain up, the event's programmers have officially announced on Tuesday, June 27 25 pictures which will encounter their North American premieres at the festival.
Nearly all of movies featured turned out to have seen their screenings at this year's Cannes Film Festival held last May , like "Babel", "The Wind That Shakes the Barley", "The Caiman", and "Lights in the Dusk."
Scheduled to run from September 7 to 16, the festival also aims to roll documentary from Cannes, "These Girls", for its Real to Reel section. A film made by Egyptian filmmaker Tahani Rached, the movie tells about the life of several young girls who defy social mores in Cairo.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!