Films Lined up for the 31st Toronto International Film Fest
As the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival is getting closer to draw its curtain up, the event's programmers have officially announced on Tuesday, June 27 25 pictures which will encounter their North American premieres at the festival.
Nearly all of movies featured turned out to have seen their screenings at this year's Cannes Film Festival held last May , like "Babel", "The Wind That Shakes the Barley", "The Caiman", and "Lights in the Dusk."
Scheduled to run from September 7 to 16, the festival also aims to roll documentary from Cannes, "These Girls", for its Real to Reel section. A film made by Egyptian filmmaker Tahani Rached, the movie tells about the life of several young girls who defy social mores in Cairo.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'