Foxy Brown Says She's Ready to Resume Her Career
The hit maker is comeback to music biz. After year of deafness, successful surgery allows Foxy Brown to regain her hearing and now she's ready for a studio comeback.
Last December, the rapper revealed her hearing had become so bad and thus underwent surgery in February. Now as her hearing has almost fully returned, she marks her comeback with a cameo performance at the 10th anniversary of Jay-Z's first album, "Reasonable Doubt" at New York City's Radio City Music Hall on Sunday June 25th.
Says she's ready to resume her career, Brown is planning to release her long-delayed next album before the end of the year. "[Around] Christmas Eve, the album will be out," Brown said.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance