Foxy Brown Says She's Ready to Resume Her Career
The hit maker is comeback to music biz. After year of deafness, successful surgery allows Foxy Brown to regain her hearing and now she's ready for a studio comeback.
Last December, the rapper revealed her hearing had become so bad and thus underwent surgery in February. Now as her hearing has almost fully returned, she marks her comeback with a cameo performance at the 10th anniversary of Jay-Z's first album, "Reasonable Doubt" at New York City's Radio City Music Hall on Sunday June 25th.
Says she's ready to resume her career, Brown is planning to release her long-delayed next album before the end of the year. "[Around] Christmas Eve, the album will be out," Brown said.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed