Foxy Brown Says She's Ready to Resume Her Career
The hit maker is comeback to music biz. After year of deafness, successful surgery allows Foxy Brown to regain her hearing and now she's ready for a studio comeback.
Last December, the rapper revealed her hearing had become so bad and thus underwent surgery in February. Now as her hearing has almost fully returned, she marks her comeback with a cameo performance at the 10th anniversary of Jay-Z's first album, "Reasonable Doubt" at New York City's Radio City Music Hall on Sunday June 25th.
Says she's ready to resume her career, Brown is planning to release her long-delayed next album before the end of the year. "[Around] Christmas Eve, the album will be out," Brown said.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel