Foxy Brown Says She's Ready to Resume Her Career
The hit maker is comeback to music biz. After year of deafness, successful surgery allows Foxy Brown to regain her hearing and now she's ready for a studio comeback.
Last December, the rapper revealed her hearing had become so bad and thus underwent surgery in February. Now as her hearing has almost fully returned, she marks her comeback with a cameo performance at the 10th anniversary of Jay-Z's first album, "Reasonable Doubt" at New York City's Radio City Music Hall on Sunday June 25th.
Says she's ready to resume her career, Brown is planning to release her long-delayed next album before the end of the year. "[Around] Christmas Eve, the album will be out," Brown said.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic