Is Sharon Stone Adopting Another Child?
More and more notable figures want to adopt child. In fact, adopting child isn't something new for Hollywood actress Sharon Stone.
Has had two adopted sons, Roan Bronstein and Laird Vonne Stone, the beauty reportedly has adopted her third, newborn Quinn.
A pal tells website PageSix.com, "He's absolutely adorable and the apple of his mommy's eye. Sharon is tickled blue." Elsewhere, Stone's publicist, Cindi Berger, has yet to confirm the reports.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza