Is Sharon Stone Adopting Another Child?
More and more notable figures want to adopt child. In fact, adopting child isn't something new for Hollywood actress Sharon Stone.
Has had two adopted sons, Roan Bronstein and Laird Vonne Stone, the beauty reportedly has adopted her third, newborn Quinn.
A pal tells website PageSix.com, "He's absolutely adorable and the apple of his mommy's eye. Sharon is tickled blue." Elsewhere, Stone's publicist, Cindi Berger, has yet to confirm the reports.
More Sharon Stone News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy