Is Sharon Stone Adopting Another Child?
More and more notable figures want to adopt child. In fact, adopting child isn't something new for Hollywood actress Sharon Stone.
Has had two adopted sons, Roan Bronstein and Laird Vonne Stone, the beauty reportedly has adopted her third, newborn Quinn.
A pal tells website PageSix.com, "He's absolutely adorable and the apple of his mommy's eye. Sharon is tickled blue." Elsewhere, Stone's publicist, Cindi Berger, has yet to confirm the reports.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent