Is Sharon Stone Adopting Another Child?
More and more notable figures want to adopt child. In fact, adopting child isn't something new for Hollywood actress Sharon Stone.
Has had two adopted sons, Roan Bronstein and Laird Vonne Stone, the beauty reportedly has adopted her third, newborn Quinn.
A pal tells website PageSix.com, "He's absolutely adorable and the apple of his mommy's eye. Sharon is tickled blue." Elsewhere, Stone's publicist, Cindi Berger, has yet to confirm the reports.
More Sharon Stone News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera