Is Sharon Stone Adopting Another Child?
More and more notable figures want to adopt child. In fact, adopting child isn't something new for Hollywood actress Sharon Stone.
Has had two adopted sons, Roan Bronstein and Laird Vonne Stone, the beauty reportedly has adopted her third, newborn Quinn.
A pal tells website PageSix.com, "He's absolutely adorable and the apple of his mommy's eye. Sharon is tickled blue." Elsewhere, Stone's publicist, Cindi Berger, has yet to confirm the reports.
More Sharon Stone News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd