Mullally Tries Hand at Movie Production
Seemingly ready to make a venture into film producing, "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally has satisfyingly secured the movie rights to Sally MacLeod's novel, "Passing Strange." The actress is the latest cast member of the popular sitcom to go into production field after Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack.
"Passing Strange" tells about a woman who is persuaded by her husband's family to undergo a major cosmetic surgery and later falls into the arms of her black yardman to then embark on an affair with dire consequences.
In making the big screen adaptation, Mullally will be helped by Martin Garner who will write the screenplay. Garner himself previously has taken up the writing stint on an indie picture, "Trans", while also served as an associate producer there.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked