Mullally Tries Hand at Movie Production
Seemingly ready to make a venture into film producing, "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally has satisfyingly secured the movie rights to Sally MacLeod's novel, "Passing Strange." The actress is the latest cast member of the popular sitcom to go into production field after Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack.
"Passing Strange" tells about a woman who is persuaded by her husband's family to undergo a major cosmetic surgery and later falls into the arms of her black yardman to then embark on an affair with dire consequences.
In making the big screen adaptation, Mullally will be helped by Martin Garner who will write the screenplay. Garner himself previously has taken up the writing stint on an indie picture, "Trans", while also served as an associate producer there.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri