Mullally Tries Hand at Movie Production
Seemingly ready to make a venture into film producing, "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally has satisfyingly secured the movie rights to Sally MacLeod's novel, "Passing Strange." The actress is the latest cast member of the popular sitcom to go into production field after Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack.
"Passing Strange" tells about a woman who is persuaded by her husband's family to undergo a major cosmetic surgery and later falls into the arms of her black yardman to then embark on an affair with dire consequences.
In making the big screen adaptation, Mullally will be helped by Martin Garner who will write the screenplay. Garner himself previously has taken up the writing stint on an indie picture, "Trans", while also served as an associate producer there.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers