Mullally Tries Hand at Movie Production
Seemingly ready to make a venture into film producing, "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally has satisfyingly secured the movie rights to Sally MacLeod's novel, "Passing Strange." The actress is the latest cast member of the popular sitcom to go into production field after Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack.
"Passing Strange" tells about a woman who is persuaded by her husband's family to undergo a major cosmetic surgery and later falls into the arms of her black yardman to then embark on an affair with dire consequences.
In making the big screen adaptation, Mullally will be helped by Martin Garner who will write the screenplay. Garner himself previously has taken up the writing stint on an indie picture, "Trans", while also served as an associate producer there.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'