Mullally Tries Hand at Movie Production
Seemingly ready to make a venture into film producing, "Will & Grace" star Megan Mullally has satisfyingly secured the movie rights to Sally MacLeod's novel, "Passing Strange." The actress is the latest cast member of the popular sitcom to go into production field after Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack.
"Passing Strange" tells about a woman who is persuaded by her husband's family to undergo a major cosmetic surgery and later falls into the arms of her black yardman to then embark on an affair with dire consequences.
In making the big screen adaptation, Mullally will be helped by Martin Garner who will write the screenplay. Garner himself previously has taken up the writing stint on an indie picture, "Trans", while also served as an associate producer there.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars