The 2006 BET Awards Winners
When some other artists nabbed only one award, the likes of Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown were all double winners at the 6th annual BET Awards held Tuesday June 27th, 2006. As of J. Blige, the singer was honored with Female R&B Artist and Video of the Year awards.
Meanwhile, West and Foxx both shared the Duet/Collaboration and Video of the Year awards for their duet on "Gold Digger". Chris Brown, in companion, brought home New Artist award and Viewers' Choice honor thanks to his set of "Yo, Excuse Me Miss". The other award winners were T.I. who was chosen as Male Hip-Hop Artist, Missy Elliott who won the Female Hip-Hop Artist award and Prince who took home Male R&B Artist prize.
Kirk Franklin, in the meantime, was chosen as Gospel Artist, Black Eyed Peas nabbed the Best Group award, Terrence Howard named the Best Actor, and many more. Click on BET.com for complete winners list.
More T.I. News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard