The 2006 BET Awards Winners
When some other artists nabbed only one award, the likes of Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown were all double winners at the 6th annual BET Awards held Tuesday June 27th, 2006. As of J. Blige, the singer was honored with Female R&B Artist and Video of the Year awards.
Meanwhile, West and Foxx both shared the Duet/Collaboration and Video of the Year awards for their duet on "Gold Digger". Chris Brown, in companion, brought home New Artist award and Viewers' Choice honor thanks to his set of "Yo, Excuse Me Miss". The other award winners were T.I. who was chosen as Male Hip-Hop Artist, Missy Elliott who won the Female Hip-Hop Artist award and Prince who took home Male R&B Artist prize.
Kirk Franklin, in the meantime, was chosen as Gospel Artist, Black Eyed Peas nabbed the Best Group award, Terrence Howard named the Best Actor, and many more. Click on BET.com for complete winners list.
More T.I. News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie