The 2006 BET Awards Winners
When some other artists nabbed only one award, the likes of Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown were all double winners at the 6th annual BET Awards held Tuesday June 27th, 2006. As of J. Blige, the singer was honored with Female R&B Artist and Video of the Year awards.
Meanwhile, West and Foxx both shared the Duet/Collaboration and Video of the Year awards for their duet on "Gold Digger". Chris Brown, in companion, brought home New Artist award and Viewers' Choice honor thanks to his set of "Yo, Excuse Me Miss". The other award winners were T.I. who was chosen as Male Hip-Hop Artist, Missy Elliott who won the Female Hip-Hop Artist award and Prince who took home Male R&B Artist prize.
Kirk Franklin, in the meantime, was chosen as Gospel Artist, Black Eyed Peas nabbed the Best Group award, Terrence Howard named the Best Actor, and many more. Click on BET.com for complete winners list.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce