The 2006 BET Awards Winners
When some other artists nabbed only one award, the likes of Mary J. Blige, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown were all double winners at the 6th annual BET Awards held Tuesday June 27th, 2006. As of J. Blige, the singer was honored with Female R&B Artist and Video of the Year awards.
Meanwhile, West and Foxx both shared the Duet/Collaboration and Video of the Year awards for their duet on "Gold Digger". Chris Brown, in companion, brought home New Artist award and Viewers' Choice honor thanks to his set of "Yo, Excuse Me Miss". The other award winners were T.I. who was chosen as Male Hip-Hop Artist, Missy Elliott who won the Female Hip-Hop Artist award and Prince who took home Male R&B Artist prize.
Kirk Franklin, in the meantime, was chosen as Gospel Artist, Black Eyed Peas nabbed the Best Group award, Terrence Howard named the Best Actor, and many more. Click on BET.com for complete winners list.
More T.I. News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons