"Dallas" Includes Katie Cassidy in the Ewings
As the film version of "Dallas" keeps adding its cast, it eventually picks up Katie Cassidy to the line-up as Lucy Ewing and so puts off the hope of either Jessica Simpson or Kristin Cavallari to secure the role, so TMZ has reported.
Daughter of Vegas showman David Cassidy, the actress therefore joins the likes of John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez to work together in bringing up the long-running '80s drama series to the big screen. The 19-year-old star previously has appeared in "When a Stranger Calls" and most recently, "Click", which has taken the first spot in U.S box-office this week.
Production will begin in mid-October with Gurinder Chadha, widely known for her work in "Bend it Like Beckham", as the project's helmer.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie