"Dallas" Includes Katie Cassidy in the Ewings
As the film version of "Dallas" keeps adding its cast, it eventually picks up Katie Cassidy to the line-up as Lucy Ewing and so puts off the hope of either Jessica Simpson or Kristin Cavallari to secure the role, so TMZ has reported.
Daughter of Vegas showman David Cassidy, the actress therefore joins the likes of John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez to work together in bringing up the long-running '80s drama series to the big screen. The 19-year-old star previously has appeared in "When a Stranger Calls" and most recently, "Click", which has taken the first spot in U.S box-office this week.
Production will begin in mid-October with Gurinder Chadha, widely known for her work in "Bend it Like Beckham", as the project's helmer.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked