"Dallas" Includes Katie Cassidy in the Ewings
As the film version of "Dallas" keeps adding its cast, it eventually picks up Katie Cassidy to the line-up as Lucy Ewing and so puts off the hope of either Jessica Simpson or Kristin Cavallari to secure the role, so TMZ has reported.
Daughter of Vegas showman David Cassidy, the actress therefore joins the likes of John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez to work together in bringing up the long-running '80s drama series to the big screen. The 19-year-old star previously has appeared in "When a Stranger Calls" and most recently, "Click", which has taken the first spot in U.S box-office this week.
Production will begin in mid-October with Gurinder Chadha, widely known for her work in "Bend it Like Beckham", as the project's helmer.
More Dallas News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern