"Dallas" Includes Katie Cassidy in the Ewings
As the film version of "Dallas" keeps adding its cast, it eventually picks up Katie Cassidy to the line-up as Lucy Ewing and so puts off the hope of either Jessica Simpson or Kristin Cavallari to secure the role, so TMZ has reported.
Daughter of Vegas showman David Cassidy, the actress therefore joins the likes of John Travolta and Jennifer Lopez to work together in bringing up the long-running '80s drama series to the big screen. The 19-year-old star previously has appeared in "When a Stranger Calls" and most recently, "Click", which has taken the first spot in U.S box-office this week.
Production will begin in mid-October with Gurinder Chadha, widely known for her work in "Bend it Like Beckham", as the project's helmer.
More Dallas News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic