Jacko Plans A Move to Europe to Reignite A Music Career
The one time King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is planning for something special. He's considering a move to Europe.
Has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges a year ago, the pop star is said has fired his business managers, hired a New York firm to oversee his financial affairs and is moving to Europe to reignite a music career.
"He's just decided that with all of the projects he's going to be involved with and all of the people he's beginning to work with in the music industry, it's easier [to live in Europe]," Jackson's rep, Raymone K. Bain, said while adding "He'll be going back and forth to Bahrain but Europe will be his principal residence."
In the accompanying feature Raymone also said in a statement that she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Co., which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions.
Jackson has severed ties with his Bahraini lawyers and his longtime accountants and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan. Bain said he has hired L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan firm, "known for business restructurings and turnarounds." Other management changes are expected and will be announced later, Bain revealed further.
More Michael Jackson News
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'
- Does Scott Disick Have a Chance? Kourtney Posts Cryptic Message Amid Their Reunion Rumor