Jacko Plans A Move to Europe to Reignite A Music Career
The one time King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is planning for something special. He's considering a move to Europe.
Has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges a year ago, the pop star is said has fired his business managers, hired a New York firm to oversee his financial affairs and is moving to Europe to reignite a music career.
"He's just decided that with all of the projects he's going to be involved with and all of the people he's beginning to work with in the music industry, it's easier [to live in Europe]," Jackson's rep, Raymone K. Bain, said while adding "He'll be going back and forth to Bahrain but Europe will be his principal residence."
In the accompanying feature Raymone also said in a statement that she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Co., which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions.
Jackson has severed ties with his Bahraini lawyers and his longtime accountants and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan. Bain said he has hired L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan firm, "known for business restructurings and turnarounds." Other management changes are expected and will be announced later, Bain revealed further.
More Michael Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding