Jacko Plans A Move to Europe to Reignite A Music Career
The one time King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is planning for something special. He's considering a move to Europe.
Has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges a year ago, the pop star is said has fired his business managers, hired a New York firm to oversee his financial affairs and is moving to Europe to reignite a music career.
"He's just decided that with all of the projects he's going to be involved with and all of the people he's beginning to work with in the music industry, it's easier [to live in Europe]," Jackson's rep, Raymone K. Bain, said while adding "He'll be going back and forth to Bahrain but Europe will be his principal residence."
In the accompanying feature Raymone also said in a statement that she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Co., which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions.
Jackson has severed ties with his Bahraini lawyers and his longtime accountants and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan. Bain said he has hired L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan firm, "known for business restructurings and turnarounds." Other management changes are expected and will be announced later, Bain revealed further.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?