Jacko Plans A Move to Europe to Reignite A Music Career
The one time King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is planning for something special. He's considering a move to Europe.
Has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges a year ago, the pop star is said has fired his business managers, hired a New York firm to oversee his financial affairs and is moving to Europe to reignite a music career.
"He's just decided that with all of the projects he's going to be involved with and all of the people he's beginning to work with in the music industry, it's easier [to live in Europe]," Jackson's rep, Raymone K. Bain, said while adding "He'll be going back and forth to Bahrain but Europe will be his principal residence."
In the accompanying feature Raymone also said in a statement that she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Co., which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions.
Jackson has severed ties with his Bahraini lawyers and his longtime accountants and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan. Bain said he has hired L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan firm, "known for business restructurings and turnarounds." Other management changes are expected and will be announced later, Bain revealed further.
More Michael Jackson News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!