Jacko Plans A Move to Europe to Reignite A Music Career
The one time King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is planning for something special. He's considering a move to Europe.
Has been living in Bahrain since he was acquitted of child molestation charges a year ago, the pop star is said has fired his business managers, hired a New York firm to oversee his financial affairs and is moving to Europe to reignite a music career.
"He's just decided that with all of the projects he's going to be involved with and all of the people he's beginning to work with in the music industry, it's easier [to live in Europe]," Jackson's rep, Raymone K. Bain, said while adding "He'll be going back and forth to Bahrain but Europe will be his principal residence."
In the accompanying feature Raymone also said in a statement that she has been named general manager of the new Michael Jackson Co., which will replace Jackson's MJJ Productions.
Jackson has severed ties with his Bahraini lawyers and his longtime accountants and business managers, Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan. Bain said he has hired L. Londell McMillan and The McMillan firm, "known for business restructurings and turnarounds." Other management changes are expected and will be announced later, Bain revealed further.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie