Cruise & Holmes Baby Pictures Failed to Get A Significant Price
While numbers of celebrities competing one another to get the highest bid on their babies' photo, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri.
Why? Because the photos failed to get a significant price after being offered to the media.
If the photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, those of Cruise and Holmes' Suri, offered to photo agency WireImage, only raised a $3 million bid.
At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. According to a magazine expert, now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down.
More Tom Cruise News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship