Cruise & Holmes Baby Pictures Failed to Get A Significant Price
While numbers of celebrities competing one another to get the highest bid on their babies' photo, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri.
Why? Because the photos failed to get a significant price after being offered to the media.
If the photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, those of Cruise and Holmes' Suri, offered to photo agency WireImage, only raised a $3 million bid.
At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. According to a magazine expert, now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down.
More Tom Cruise News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake