Cruise & Holmes Baby Pictures Failed to Get A Significant Price
While numbers of celebrities competing one another to get the highest bid on their babies' photo, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri.
Why? Because the photos failed to get a significant price after being offered to the media.
If the photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, those of Cruise and Holmes' Suri, offered to photo agency WireImage, only raised a $3 million bid.
At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. According to a magazine expert, now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down.
More Tom Cruise News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'