Cruise & Holmes Baby Pictures Failed to Get A Significant Price
While numbers of celebrities competing one another to get the highest bid on their babies' photo, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri.
Why? Because the photos failed to get a significant price after being offered to the media.
If the photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, those of Cruise and Holmes' Suri, offered to photo agency WireImage, only raised a $3 million bid.
At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. According to a magazine expert, now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down.
More Tom Cruise News
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'