Cruise & Holmes Baby Pictures Failed to Get A Significant Price
While numbers of celebrities competing one another to get the highest bid on their babies' photo, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes refused to sell pictures of their new daughter Suri.
Why? Because the photos failed to get a significant price after being offered to the media.
If the photos of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby Shiloh were reportedly sold to People magazine for $4 million, those of Cruise and Holmes' Suri, offered to photo agency WireImage, only raised a $3 million bid.
At that point the offer for the photos was reportedly rescinded. According to a magazine expert, now that the baby is nearly three months old, her price will only go down.
More Tom Cruise News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic