Ashlee Turned Down Multi-Million Dollar Offer to Pose for Playboy
While some other artists out there waiting for the gold chance, Ashlee Simpson snubs it. The actress reportedly has turned down a multi-million dollar offer to pose for famed men's magazine Playboy.
The Hollywood babe is said to have been offered $4 million contract, but decided to not to bare all for the legendary publication.
Rob Shuter, Ashlee's publicist, confirmed that Ashlee did indeed receive an offer to pose in the legendary men's magazine, but turned it down. She instead currently on tour promoting her recent album, "I Am Me."
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary