Ashlee Turned Down Multi-Million Dollar Offer to Pose for Playboy
While some other artists out there waiting for the gold chance, Ashlee Simpson snubs it. The actress reportedly has turned down a multi-million dollar offer to pose for famed men's magazine Playboy.
The Hollywood babe is said to have been offered $4 million contract, but decided to not to bare all for the legendary publication.
Rob Shuter, Ashlee's publicist, confirmed that Ashlee did indeed receive an offer to pose in the legendary men's magazine, but turned it down. She instead currently on tour promoting her recent album, "I Am Me."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame