Moss Always Remained "Part of the Burberry Family"
Nine months passed since her infamous cocaine scandal, Kate Moss has enjoyed quite her comeback to the fashion biz.
Previously dropped as the model of Swedish retailer H+M, Roberto Cavalli and Gloria Vanderbilt as a consequence of the disgraceful incident, Moss is reinvigorating her modeling career. Just now it is reported that British fashion house Burberry has unveiled the supermodel as the new face of their 2006 autumn/winter campaign.
Burberry previously also dropped Moss from its Fall 2005 campaign and removing her posters from their flagship store, that's for everybody to know.
Though, the fashion giant insists Moss always remained "part of the Burberry family." Besides Burberry, Moss has obtained contracts with Nikon, Calvin Klein, Virgin Mobile, Stella McCartney and French luxury brand Longchamp. This phenomenon prompted many to believe that Moss has more than doubled her earnings since before the whole debacle was exposed.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch