Moss Always Remained "Part of the Burberry Family"
Nine months passed since her infamous cocaine scandal, Kate Moss has enjoyed quite her comeback to the fashion biz.
Previously dropped as the model of Swedish retailer H+M, Roberto Cavalli and Gloria Vanderbilt as a consequence of the disgraceful incident, Moss is reinvigorating her modeling career. Just now it is reported that British fashion house Burberry has unveiled the supermodel as the new face of their 2006 autumn/winter campaign.
Burberry previously also dropped Moss from its Fall 2005 campaign and removing her posters from their flagship store, that's for everybody to know.
Though, the fashion giant insists Moss always remained "part of the Burberry family." Besides Burberry, Moss has obtained contracts with Nikon, Calvin Klein, Virgin Mobile, Stella McCartney and French luxury brand Longchamp. This phenomenon prompted many to believe that Moss has more than doubled her earnings since before the whole debacle was exposed.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet