Moss Always Remained "Part of the Burberry Family"
Nine months passed since her infamous cocaine scandal, Kate Moss has enjoyed quite her comeback to the fashion biz.
Previously dropped as the model of Swedish retailer H+M, Roberto Cavalli and Gloria Vanderbilt as a consequence of the disgraceful incident, Moss is reinvigorating her modeling career. Just now it is reported that British fashion house Burberry has unveiled the supermodel as the new face of their 2006 autumn/winter campaign.
Burberry previously also dropped Moss from its Fall 2005 campaign and removing her posters from their flagship store, that's for everybody to know.
Though, the fashion giant insists Moss always remained "part of the Burberry family." Besides Burberry, Moss has obtained contracts with Nikon, Calvin Klein, Virgin Mobile, Stella McCartney and French luxury brand Longchamp. This phenomenon prompted many to believe that Moss has more than doubled her earnings since before the whole debacle was exposed.
More Kate Moss News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video