Moss Always Remained "Part of the Burberry Family"
Nine months passed since her infamous cocaine scandal, Kate Moss has enjoyed quite her comeback to the fashion biz.
Previously dropped as the model of Swedish retailer H+M, Roberto Cavalli and Gloria Vanderbilt as a consequence of the disgraceful incident, Moss is reinvigorating her modeling career. Just now it is reported that British fashion house Burberry has unveiled the supermodel as the new face of their 2006 autumn/winter campaign.
Burberry previously also dropped Moss from its Fall 2005 campaign and removing her posters from their flagship store, that's for everybody to know.
Though, the fashion giant insists Moss always remained "part of the Burberry family." Besides Burberry, Moss has obtained contracts with Nikon, Calvin Klein, Virgin Mobile, Stella McCartney and French luxury brand Longchamp. This phenomenon prompted many to believe that Moss has more than doubled her earnings since before the whole debacle was exposed.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart