Moss Always Remained "Part of the Burberry Family"
Nine months passed since her infamous cocaine scandal, Kate Moss has enjoyed quite her comeback to the fashion biz.
Previously dropped as the model of Swedish retailer H+M, Roberto Cavalli and Gloria Vanderbilt as a consequence of the disgraceful incident, Moss is reinvigorating her modeling career. Just now it is reported that British fashion house Burberry has unveiled the supermodel as the new face of their 2006 autumn/winter campaign.
Burberry previously also dropped Moss from its Fall 2005 campaign and removing her posters from their flagship store, that's for everybody to know.
Though, the fashion giant insists Moss always remained "part of the Burberry family." Besides Burberry, Moss has obtained contracts with Nikon, Calvin Klein, Virgin Mobile, Stella McCartney and French luxury brand Longchamp. This phenomenon prompted many to believe that Moss has more than doubled her earnings since before the whole debacle was exposed.
More Kate Moss News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?