"Infamous" to Open 63rd Venice International Film Fest
Those who think that October is still far enough from this day to meet the worldwide big screen release of "Infamous" positively can see it few months earlier as the flick has just been chosen to be the opening feature for the 63rd Venice International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have announced Tuesday, June 27.
Screened on August 31 as the Horizon Selection at the festival which runs through September 9, "Infamous" is another account of writer Truman Capote after Bennett Miller's Oscar Best Picture-nominated "Capote" that takes focus on his investigation of a homicide in Kansas for his masterpiece "In Cold Blood."
A high-profile picture based on George Plimpton's book "Truman Capote: In Which Various Friends, Enemies, Acquaintances and Detractors Recall His Turbulent Career", the movie presents Toby Jones as Capote supported by star-studded cast of Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Peter Bogdanovich, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Isabella Rossellini, and Sigourney Weaver.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says