"Infamous" to Open 63rd Venice International Film Fest
Those who think that October is still far enough from this day to meet the worldwide big screen release of "Infamous" positively can see it few months earlier as the flick has just been chosen to be the opening feature for the 63rd Venice International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have announced Tuesday, June 27.
Screened on August 31 as the Horizon Selection at the festival which runs through September 9, "Infamous" is another account of writer Truman Capote after Bennett Miller's Oscar Best Picture-nominated "Capote" that takes focus on his investigation of a homicide in Kansas for his masterpiece "In Cold Blood."
A high-profile picture based on George Plimpton's book "Truman Capote: In Which Various Friends, Enemies, Acquaintances and Detractors Recall His Turbulent Career", the movie presents Toby Jones as Capote supported by star-studded cast of Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Peter Bogdanovich, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Isabella Rossellini, and Sigourney Weaver.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell