"Infamous" to Open 63rd Venice International Film Fest
Those who think that October is still far enough from this day to meet the worldwide big screen release of "Infamous" positively can see it few months earlier as the flick has just been chosen to be the opening feature for the 63rd Venice International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have announced Tuesday, June 27.
Screened on August 31 as the Horizon Selection at the festival which runs through September 9, "Infamous" is another account of writer Truman Capote after Bennett Miller's Oscar Best Picture-nominated "Capote" that takes focus on his investigation of a homicide in Kansas for his masterpiece "In Cold Blood."
A high-profile picture based on George Plimpton's book "Truman Capote: In Which Various Friends, Enemies, Acquaintances and Detractors Recall His Turbulent Career", the movie presents Toby Jones as Capote supported by star-studded cast of Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Peter Bogdanovich, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Isabella Rossellini, and Sigourney Weaver.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour