"Infamous" to Open 63rd Venice International Film Fest
Those who think that October is still far enough from this day to meet the worldwide big screen release of "Infamous" positively can see it few months earlier as the flick has just been chosen to be the opening feature for the 63rd Venice International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have announced Tuesday, June 27.
Screened on August 31 as the Horizon Selection at the festival which runs through September 9, "Infamous" is another account of writer Truman Capote after Bennett Miller's Oscar Best Picture-nominated "Capote" that takes focus on his investigation of a homicide in Kansas for his masterpiece "In Cold Blood."
A high-profile picture based on George Plimpton's book "Truman Capote: In Which Various Friends, Enemies, Acquaintances and Detractors Recall His Turbulent Career", the movie presents Toby Jones as Capote supported by star-studded cast of Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Peter Bogdanovich, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Isabella Rossellini, and Sigourney Weaver.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'