Portman and Bana Move Closer to "Boleyn"
If everything goes well, moviegoers soon will see Natalie Portman and Eric Bana sharing screen together in "The Other Boleyn Girl" as the two Hollywood leading stars have proceeded to the final negotiations to highlight this Columbia Pictures' historical drama.
Based on a Philippa Gregory's novel, "The Other Boleyn Girl" will be directed by Justin Chadwick and is slated to begin filming production by late September in Europe. A TV-movie version actually had been made before in 2003 by BBC Films which now serves as one of the producers in the big screen adaptation.
The story of "The Other Boleyn Girl" itself revolves around Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne, who turn out to compete each other in winning the heart and the bed of 16th century English King Henry VIII.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape