Portman and Bana Move Closer to "Boleyn"
If everything goes well, moviegoers soon will see Natalie Portman and Eric Bana sharing screen together in "The Other Boleyn Girl" as the two Hollywood leading stars have proceeded to the final negotiations to highlight this Columbia Pictures' historical drama.
Based on a Philippa Gregory's novel, "The Other Boleyn Girl" will be directed by Justin Chadwick and is slated to begin filming production by late September in Europe. A TV-movie version actually had been made before in 2003 by BBC Films which now serves as one of the producers in the big screen adaptation.
The story of "The Other Boleyn Girl" itself revolves around Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne, who turn out to compete each other in winning the heart and the bed of 16th century English King Henry VIII.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'