Portman and Bana Move Closer to "Boleyn"
If everything goes well, moviegoers soon will see Natalie Portman and Eric Bana sharing screen together in "The Other Boleyn Girl" as the two Hollywood leading stars have proceeded to the final negotiations to highlight this Columbia Pictures' historical drama.
Based on a Philippa Gregory's novel, "The Other Boleyn Girl" will be directed by Justin Chadwick and is slated to begin filming production by late September in Europe. A TV-movie version actually had been made before in 2003 by BBC Films which now serves as one of the producers in the big screen adaptation.
The story of "The Other Boleyn Girl" itself revolves around Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne, who turn out to compete each other in winning the heart and the bed of 16th century English King Henry VIII.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'