Portman and Bana Move Closer to "Boleyn"
If everything goes well, moviegoers soon will see Natalie Portman and Eric Bana sharing screen together in "The Other Boleyn Girl" as the two Hollywood leading stars have proceeded to the final negotiations to highlight this Columbia Pictures' historical drama.
Based on a Philippa Gregory's novel, "The Other Boleyn Girl" will be directed by Justin Chadwick and is slated to begin filming production by late September in Europe. A TV-movie version actually had been made before in 2003 by BBC Films which now serves as one of the producers in the big screen adaptation.
The story of "The Other Boleyn Girl" itself revolves around Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne, who turn out to compete each other in winning the heart and the bed of 16th century English King Henry VIII.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy