Portman and Bana Move Closer to "Boleyn"
If everything goes well, moviegoers soon will see Natalie Portman and Eric Bana sharing screen together in "The Other Boleyn Girl" as the two Hollywood leading stars have proceeded to the final negotiations to highlight this Columbia Pictures' historical drama.
Based on a Philippa Gregory's novel, "The Other Boleyn Girl" will be directed by Justin Chadwick and is slated to begin filming production by late September in Europe. A TV-movie version actually had been made before in 2003 by BBC Films which now serves as one of the producers in the big screen adaptation.
The story of "The Other Boleyn Girl" itself revolves around Boleyn sisters, Mary and Anne, who turn out to compete each other in winning the heart and the bed of 16th century English King Henry VIII.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'