Lindsay Lohan Blasts Harry Judd's Fling
Harry Judd says they did. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, blasts his claim. Which one is telling the truth?
As of Judd he claims that he once spent the night with the actress. He said they met when his band, McFly, were invited to play a cameo role in Lohan's latest film "Just My Luck".
Things then heated up when the actress asked him to kiss her during a night out clubbing. "Then she said, 'Kiss me.' I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she's so super successful and talented. I thought, 'This is awesome,'" Judd told the London Daily Mail. "Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning."
On the other way around, Lindsay denies such reports, insisting the rocker's claims lies that he's using for publicity. "He's using these lies for publicity," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. "It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'