Lindsay Lohan Blasts Harry Judd's Fling
Harry Judd says they did. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, blasts his claim. Which one is telling the truth?
As of Judd he claims that he once spent the night with the actress. He said they met when his band, McFly, were invited to play a cameo role in Lohan's latest film "Just My Luck".
Things then heated up when the actress asked him to kiss her during a night out clubbing. "Then she said, 'Kiss me.' I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she's so super successful and talented. I thought, 'This is awesome,'" Judd told the London Daily Mail. "Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning."
On the other way around, Lindsay denies such reports, insisting the rocker's claims lies that he's using for publicity. "He's using these lies for publicity," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. "It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video