Lindsay Lohan Blasts Harry Judd's Fling
Harry Judd says they did. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, blasts his claim. Which one is telling the truth?
As of Judd he claims that he once spent the night with the actress. He said they met when his band, McFly, were invited to play a cameo role in Lohan's latest film "Just My Luck".
Things then heated up when the actress asked him to kiss her during a night out clubbing. "Then she said, 'Kiss me.' I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she's so super successful and talented. I thought, 'This is awesome,'" Judd told the London Daily Mail. "Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning."
On the other way around, Lindsay denies such reports, insisting the rocker's claims lies that he's using for publicity. "He's using these lies for publicity," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. "It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered