Lindsay Lohan Blasts Harry Judd's Fling
Harry Judd says they did. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, blasts his claim. Which one is telling the truth?
As of Judd he claims that he once spent the night with the actress. He said they met when his band, McFly, were invited to play a cameo role in Lohan's latest film "Just My Luck".
Things then heated up when the actress asked him to kiss her during a night out clubbing. "Then she said, 'Kiss me.' I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she's so super successful and talented. I thought, 'This is awesome,'" Judd told the London Daily Mail. "Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning."
On the other way around, Lindsay denies such reports, insisting the rocker's claims lies that he's using for publicity. "He's using these lies for publicity," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. "It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child