Lindsay Lohan Blasts Harry Judd's Fling
Harry Judd says they did. Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, blasts his claim. Which one is telling the truth?
As of Judd he claims that he once spent the night with the actress. He said they met when his band, McFly, were invited to play a cameo role in Lohan's latest film "Just My Luck".
Things then heated up when the actress asked him to kiss her during a night out clubbing. "Then she said, 'Kiss me.' I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she's so super successful and talented. I thought, 'This is awesome,'" Judd told the London Daily Mail. "Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning."
On the other way around, Lindsay denies such reports, insisting the rocker's claims lies that he's using for publicity. "He's using these lies for publicity," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. "It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?