"Stormbreaker" Presents Unexpected Super-Spy Gadget
In film feature, everything is possible to happen, including the use of a portable game console as a sophisticated and very reliable gadget in teenage spy flick like "Stormbreaker." Yes it's true, Nintendo has just announced on Tuesday, June 27 that its DS will be featured so in the picture where the lead character, Alex Rider, strives to save the world with the help of his Hot Rod Nintendo DS.
Not only serves as either eavesdropping device or wiretap detector, the DS amazingly can also be used to create a smoke bomb which Nintendo die-hard fans surely will marvel at. However, the company has carefully pointed out that it does not have even slightest intention to insert any spy-related DS functions available in public though it seems possible to do so.
Scheduled to see its U.S premiere on October 6, "Stormbreaker" is a Geoffrey Sax's directorial effort based on the adventures of teenage super-spy Alex Rider written by Anthony Horowitz. Released under the distribution of MGM, the movie features star-studded cast of Ewan McGregor, Alicia Silverstone, Mickey Rourke, Andy Serkis, and newcomer Alex Pettyfer as Alex Rider.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern