"Stormbreaker" Presents Unexpected Super-Spy Gadget
In film feature, everything is possible to happen, including the use of a portable game console as a sophisticated and very reliable gadget in teenage spy flick like "Stormbreaker." Yes it's true, Nintendo has just announced on Tuesday, June 27 that its DS will be featured so in the picture where the lead character, Alex Rider, strives to save the world with the help of his Hot Rod Nintendo DS.
Not only serves as either eavesdropping device or wiretap detector, the DS amazingly can also be used to create a smoke bomb which Nintendo die-hard fans surely will marvel at. However, the company has carefully pointed out that it does not have even slightest intention to insert any spy-related DS functions available in public though it seems possible to do so.
Scheduled to see its U.S premiere on October 6, "Stormbreaker" is a Geoffrey Sax's directorial effort based on the adventures of teenage super-spy Alex Rider written by Anthony Horowitz. Released under the distribution of MGM, the movie features star-studded cast of Ewan McGregor, Alicia Silverstone, Mickey Rourke, Andy Serkis, and newcomer Alex Pettyfer as Alex Rider.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch