"Stormbreaker" Presents Unexpected Super-Spy Gadget
In film feature, everything is possible to happen, including the use of a portable game console as a sophisticated and very reliable gadget in teenage spy flick like "Stormbreaker." Yes it's true, Nintendo has just announced on Tuesday, June 27 that its DS will be featured so in the picture where the lead character, Alex Rider, strives to save the world with the help of his Hot Rod Nintendo DS.
Not only serves as either eavesdropping device or wiretap detector, the DS amazingly can also be used to create a smoke bomb which Nintendo die-hard fans surely will marvel at. However, the company has carefully pointed out that it does not have even slightest intention to insert any spy-related DS functions available in public though it seems possible to do so.
Scheduled to see its U.S premiere on October 6, "Stormbreaker" is a Geoffrey Sax's directorial effort based on the adventures of teenage super-spy Alex Rider written by Anthony Horowitz. Released under the distribution of MGM, the movie features star-studded cast of Ewan McGregor, Alicia Silverstone, Mickey Rourke, Andy Serkis, and newcomer Alex Pettyfer as Alex Rider.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert