"Stormbreaker" Presents Unexpected Super-Spy Gadget
In film feature, everything is possible to happen, including the use of a portable game console as a sophisticated and very reliable gadget in teenage spy flick like "Stormbreaker." Yes it's true, Nintendo has just announced on Tuesday, June 27 that its DS will be featured so in the picture where the lead character, Alex Rider, strives to save the world with the help of his Hot Rod Nintendo DS.
Not only serves as either eavesdropping device or wiretap detector, the DS amazingly can also be used to create a smoke bomb which Nintendo die-hard fans surely will marvel at. However, the company has carefully pointed out that it does not have even slightest intention to insert any spy-related DS functions available in public though it seems possible to do so.
Scheduled to see its U.S premiere on October 6, "Stormbreaker" is a Geoffrey Sax's directorial effort based on the adventures of teenage super-spy Alex Rider written by Anthony Horowitz. Released under the distribution of MGM, the movie features star-studded cast of Ewan McGregor, Alicia Silverstone, Mickey Rourke, Andy Serkis, and newcomer Alex Pettyfer as Alex Rider.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'