Ferrell Gets Deeper in Film Producing
Seems Will Ferrell's way to maintain his role as film producer is going more velvety now. The funnyman alongside writer-director-actor Adam McKay have successfully formed a two-year pact with Paramount Vantage, the specialty division of Paramount Pictures, to produce low-budget, high-concept comedies in the $10 million-$20 million range.
Following this lavish deal, the pair subsequently is assigned to develop a number of projects for Vantage with they themselves serving as producers, and concerning this matter, Ferrell has already expressed his delight openly. "Adam and I have been looking forward to setting up a company for a long time," he remarked. "And with Mr. Sanchez's support and vision, we look forward to a long and productive partnership. Viva Paraguay!"
In its response, Vantage also revealed its optimism on the collaboration through its president, John Lesher. "(Paramount Pictures chairman) Brad Grey and I have always envisioned that our specialty division would produce the most sophisticated and fresh material in all genres, and we are confident that Will and Adam's unique voices will be a Paramount Vantage mainstay," so he commented. Wishing them all the good luck and success then.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed