Ferrell Gets Deeper in Film Producing
Seems Will Ferrell's way to maintain his role as film producer is going more velvety now. The funnyman alongside writer-director-actor Adam McKay have successfully formed a two-year pact with Paramount Vantage, the specialty division of Paramount Pictures, to produce low-budget, high-concept comedies in the $10 million-$20 million range.
Following this lavish deal, the pair subsequently is assigned to develop a number of projects for Vantage with they themselves serving as producers, and concerning this matter, Ferrell has already expressed his delight openly. "Adam and I have been looking forward to setting up a company for a long time," he remarked. "And with Mr. Sanchez's support and vision, we look forward to a long and productive partnership. Viva Paraguay!"
In its response, Vantage also revealed its optimism on the collaboration through its president, John Lesher. "(Paramount Pictures chairman) Brad Grey and I have always envisioned that our specialty division would produce the most sophisticated and fresh material in all genres, and we are confident that Will and Adam's unique voices will be a Paramount Vantage mainstay," so he commented. Wishing them all the good luck and success then.
More Will Ferrell News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'