Ferrell Gets Deeper in Film Producing
Seems Will Ferrell's way to maintain his role as film producer is going more velvety now. The funnyman alongside writer-director-actor Adam McKay have successfully formed a two-year pact with Paramount Vantage, the specialty division of Paramount Pictures, to produce low-budget, high-concept comedies in the $10 million-$20 million range.
Following this lavish deal, the pair subsequently is assigned to develop a number of projects for Vantage with they themselves serving as producers, and concerning this matter, Ferrell has already expressed his delight openly. "Adam and I have been looking forward to setting up a company for a long time," he remarked. "And with Mr. Sanchez's support and vision, we look forward to a long and productive partnership. Viva Paraguay!"
In its response, Vantage also revealed its optimism on the collaboration through its president, John Lesher. "(Paramount Pictures chairman) Brad Grey and I have always envisioned that our specialty division would produce the most sophisticated and fresh material in all genres, and we are confident that Will and Adam's unique voices will be a Paramount Vantage mainstay," so he commented. Wishing them all the good luck and success then.
More Will Ferrell News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic