Ferrell Gets Deeper in Film Producing
Seems Will Ferrell's way to maintain his role as film producer is going more velvety now. The funnyman alongside writer-director-actor Adam McKay have successfully formed a two-year pact with Paramount Vantage, the specialty division of Paramount Pictures, to produce low-budget, high-concept comedies in the $10 million-$20 million range.
Following this lavish deal, the pair subsequently is assigned to develop a number of projects for Vantage with they themselves serving as producers, and concerning this matter, Ferrell has already expressed his delight openly. "Adam and I have been looking forward to setting up a company for a long time," he remarked. "And with Mr. Sanchez's support and vision, we look forward to a long and productive partnership. Viva Paraguay!"
In its response, Vantage also revealed its optimism on the collaboration through its president, John Lesher. "(Paramount Pictures chairman) Brad Grey and I have always envisioned that our specialty division would produce the most sophisticated and fresh material in all genres, and we are confident that Will and Adam's unique voices will be a Paramount Vantage mainstay," so he commented. Wishing them all the good luck and success then.
More Will Ferrell News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory