Ferrell Gets Deeper in Film Producing
Seems Will Ferrell's way to maintain his role as film producer is going more velvety now. The funnyman alongside writer-director-actor Adam McKay have successfully formed a two-year pact with Paramount Vantage, the specialty division of Paramount Pictures, to produce low-budget, high-concept comedies in the $10 million-$20 million range.
Following this lavish deal, the pair subsequently is assigned to develop a number of projects for Vantage with they themselves serving as producers, and concerning this matter, Ferrell has already expressed his delight openly. "Adam and I have been looking forward to setting up a company for a long time," he remarked. "And with Mr. Sanchez's support and vision, we look forward to a long and productive partnership. Viva Paraguay!"
In its response, Vantage also revealed its optimism on the collaboration through its president, John Lesher. "(Paramount Pictures chairman) Brad Grey and I have always envisioned that our specialty division would produce the most sophisticated and fresh material in all genres, and we are confident that Will and Adam's unique voices will be a Paramount Vantage mainstay," so he commented. Wishing them all the good luck and success then.
More Will Ferrell News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board