Josh Groban & January Jones "Taking A Break"
American singer known for his mature, and versatile baritone voice, Josh Groban, is reported split from actress girlfriend January Jones.
After three years together the couple are "taking a break" from one another, his rep, Liz Rosenberg, tells People. Though so, "They remain friends" so Rosenberg said while won't provide any further details.
Meanwhile, Jones was spotted this weekend with Lukas Haas and other pals at the Light nightclub anniversary party weekend in Las Vegas. They both star in the new movie "Swedish Auto", opening at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.
As of Josh, he is currently back in the recording studio, preparing his latest CD, to be released this fall.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation