Josh Groban & January Jones "Taking A Break"
American singer known for his mature, and versatile baritone voice, Josh Groban, is reported split from actress girlfriend January Jones.
After three years together the couple are "taking a break" from one another, his rep, Liz Rosenberg, tells People. Though so, "They remain friends" so Rosenberg said while won't provide any further details.
Meanwhile, Jones was spotted this weekend with Lukas Haas and other pals at the Light nightclub anniversary party weekend in Las Vegas. They both star in the new movie "Swedish Auto", opening at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.
As of Josh, he is currently back in the recording studio, preparing his latest CD, to be released this fall.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'