Josh Groban & January Jones "Taking A Break"
American singer known for his mature, and versatile baritone voice, Josh Groban, is reported split from actress girlfriend January Jones.
After three years together the couple are "taking a break" from one another, his rep, Liz Rosenberg, tells People. Though so, "They remain friends" so Rosenberg said while won't provide any further details.
Meanwhile, Jones was spotted this weekend with Lukas Haas and other pals at the Light nightclub anniversary party weekend in Las Vegas. They both star in the new movie "Swedish Auto", opening at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.
As of Josh, he is currently back in the recording studio, preparing his latest CD, to be released this fall.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women