Josh Groban & January Jones "Taking A Break"
American singer known for his mature, and versatile baritone voice, Josh Groban, is reported split from actress girlfriend January Jones.
After three years together the couple are "taking a break" from one another, his rep, Liz Rosenberg, tells People. Though so, "They remain friends" so Rosenberg said while won't provide any further details.
Meanwhile, Jones was spotted this weekend with Lukas Haas and other pals at the Light nightclub anniversary party weekend in Las Vegas. They both star in the new movie "Swedish Auto", opening at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.
As of Josh, he is currently back in the recording studio, preparing his latest CD, to be released this fall.
More Josh Groban News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?