Josh Groban & January Jones "Taking A Break"
American singer known for his mature, and versatile baritone voice, Josh Groban, is reported split from actress girlfriend January Jones.
After three years together the couple are "taking a break" from one another, his rep, Liz Rosenberg, tells People. Though so, "They remain friends" so Rosenberg said while won't provide any further details.
Meanwhile, Jones was spotted this weekend with Lukas Haas and other pals at the Light nightclub anniversary party weekend in Las Vegas. They both star in the new movie "Swedish Auto", opening at the Los Angeles Film Festival this week.
As of Josh, he is currently back in the recording studio, preparing his latest CD, to be released this fall.
More Josh Groban News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing