Revealing Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"
August 29th later this year will become a big day for Jessica Simpson as the actress-singer will have her new album hit the market. Tentatively titled "A Public Affair", the set is the follow up to the star's 2003 "In This Skin," which has sold more than 2.9 million copies in the United States.
Nevertheless, the release of the set will be preceded by the single of the same name that will premiere July 19 on MTV's "TRL." The single was co-written by Simpson and Johnta Austin, while the accompanying video was shot over the weekend by director Brett Ratner. It, moreover, includes appearances by Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Milian, Andy Dick and Maria Menounos.
Fans who pre-order the album from Simpson's Web site will be e-mailed the new single July 5 and receive previews of two other songs Aug. 1. This edition of "A Public Affair" will be bundled with an exclusive DVD.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'