Revealing Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"
August 29th later this year will become a big day for Jessica Simpson as the actress-singer will have her new album hit the market. Tentatively titled "A Public Affair", the set is the follow up to the star's 2003 "In This Skin," which has sold more than 2.9 million copies in the United States.
Nevertheless, the release of the set will be preceded by the single of the same name that will premiere July 19 on MTV's "TRL." The single was co-written by Simpson and Johnta Austin, while the accompanying video was shot over the weekend by director Brett Ratner. It, moreover, includes appearances by Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Milian, Andy Dick and Maria Menounos.
Fans who pre-order the album from Simpson's Web site will be e-mailed the new single July 5 and receive previews of two other songs Aug. 1. This edition of "A Public Affair" will be bundled with an exclusive DVD.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt