Revealing Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"
August 29th later this year will become a big day for Jessica Simpson as the actress-singer will have her new album hit the market. Tentatively titled "A Public Affair", the set is the follow up to the star's 2003 "In This Skin," which has sold more than 2.9 million copies in the United States.
Nevertheless, the release of the set will be preceded by the single of the same name that will premiere July 19 on MTV's "TRL." The single was co-written by Simpson and Johnta Austin, while the accompanying video was shot over the weekend by director Brett Ratner. It, moreover, includes appearances by Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Milian, Andy Dick and Maria Menounos.
Fans who pre-order the album from Simpson's Web site will be e-mailed the new single July 5 and receive previews of two other songs Aug. 1. This edition of "A Public Affair" will be bundled with an exclusive DVD.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says