Revealing Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"
August 29th later this year will become a big day for Jessica Simpson as the actress-singer will have her new album hit the market. Tentatively titled "A Public Affair", the set is the follow up to the star's 2003 "In This Skin," which has sold more than 2.9 million copies in the United States.
Nevertheless, the release of the set will be preceded by the single of the same name that will premiere July 19 on MTV's "TRL." The single was co-written by Simpson and Johnta Austin, while the accompanying video was shot over the weekend by director Brett Ratner. It, moreover, includes appearances by Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Milian, Andy Dick and Maria Menounos.
Fans who pre-order the album from Simpson's Web site will be e-mailed the new single July 5 and receive previews of two other songs Aug. 1. This edition of "A Public Affair" will be bundled with an exclusive DVD.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up