Revealing Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"
August 29th later this year will become a big day for Jessica Simpson as the actress-singer will have her new album hit the market. Tentatively titled "A Public Affair", the set is the follow up to the star's 2003 "In This Skin," which has sold more than 2.9 million copies in the United States.
Nevertheless, the release of the set will be preceded by the single of the same name that will premiere July 19 on MTV's "TRL." The single was co-written by Simpson and Johnta Austin, while the accompanying video was shot over the weekend by director Brett Ratner. It, moreover, includes appearances by Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate, Ryan Seacrest, Christina Milian, Andy Dick and Maria Menounos.
Fans who pre-order the album from Simpson's Web site will be e-mailed the new single July 5 and receive previews of two other songs Aug. 1. This edition of "A Public Affair" will be bundled with an exclusive DVD.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences