Potter's "Phoenix" IMAX 3-D Version Still in Question
Updating previous news about "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", which will also see its screening on IMAX theatres at the same time the movie encounters its release on conventional theatres on July 13, 2007, it turns out that the IMAX 3-D version of the flick still puts in big question as there is no word yet about this digital conversion. Warner Bros. itself, as the picture's distributor, is now reported to be busily involved in doing the version for several of its summer's would-be blockbusters projects this year, including "Superman Returns" and the animated "The Ant Bully", so fans of the series who wait in anticipation for the version thus may have to be patient a bit longer for the good news to come.
Concerning this matter, IMAX spokeswoman Sarah Gormley, as reported by E! Online, has given her explanation about the 3-D conversion process. "Obviously, the entire industry is thinking about 3-D, but each film is looked at and negotiated one at a time," so she has said, indicating that a decision on the eye-popping format will come once principal photography is complete.
Refreshing our mind about the flick, "Phoenix", which will be the fifth installment of Harry Potter series, still features its original main cast with the addition of some other stars like Imelda Staunton, Helena Bonham Carter, and particularly new face James Walters as young Sirius Black. As for the final chapter of this bespectacled orphan hero whose journey will end in the seventh book, author J.K Rowling has revealed a shocking statement that two of the series' characters will be perished though she refused to unveil the names, even when prodded whether it would be Harry himself. Guess all we can do is again to wait patiently then.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer