Newlyweds Nicole & Keith Off to Honeymoon
What comes next for Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban after such a lavish wedding ceremony? It's honeymoon. That's one thing for sure.
Where the Australia's hottest celebrity couple would like to spend their honeymoon is still a speculation for both parties remained tight-lipped about their post-wedding plans. Though so, local media have widely tipped either Fiji or Tahiti as the most likely destinations.
In fact, Nicole and Keith have on Monday morning spotted boarding the actress' private jet, heading for a secluded honeymoon getaway. Several reports have suggested the pair have spent up to 250,000 Australian dollars (US$183,000) to hire out Fiji's exclusive Wakaya Club Resort for a week.
The ultra-exclusive island resort is a preferred destination for superstars seeking to avoid the prying eyes of paparazzi and celebrity gawkier.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie