Newlyweds Nicole & Keith Off to Honeymoon
What comes next for Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban after such a lavish wedding ceremony? It's honeymoon. That's one thing for sure.
Where the Australia's hottest celebrity couple would like to spend their honeymoon is still a speculation for both parties remained tight-lipped about their post-wedding plans. Though so, local media have widely tipped either Fiji or Tahiti as the most likely destinations.
In fact, Nicole and Keith have on Monday morning spotted boarding the actress' private jet, heading for a secluded honeymoon getaway. Several reports have suggested the pair have spent up to 250,000 Australian dollars (US$183,000) to hire out Fiji's exclusive Wakaya Club Resort for a week.
The ultra-exclusive island resort is a preferred destination for superstars seeking to avoid the prying eyes of paparazzi and celebrity gawkier.
More Nicole Kidman News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son