Newlyweds Nicole & Keith Off to Honeymoon
What comes next for Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban after such a lavish wedding ceremony? It's honeymoon. That's one thing for sure.
Where the Australia's hottest celebrity couple would like to spend their honeymoon is still a speculation for both parties remained tight-lipped about their post-wedding plans. Though so, local media have widely tipped either Fiji or Tahiti as the most likely destinations.
In fact, Nicole and Keith have on Monday morning spotted boarding the actress' private jet, heading for a secluded honeymoon getaway. Several reports have suggested the pair have spent up to 250,000 Australian dollars (US$183,000) to hire out Fiji's exclusive Wakaya Club Resort for a week.
The ultra-exclusive island resort is a preferred destination for superstars seeking to avoid the prying eyes of paparazzi and celebrity gawkier.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park