Newlyweds Nicole & Keith Off to Honeymoon
What comes next for Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban after such a lavish wedding ceremony? It's honeymoon. That's one thing for sure.
Where the Australia's hottest celebrity couple would like to spend their honeymoon is still a speculation for both parties remained tight-lipped about their post-wedding plans. Though so, local media have widely tipped either Fiji or Tahiti as the most likely destinations.
In fact, Nicole and Keith have on Monday morning spotted boarding the actress' private jet, heading for a secluded honeymoon getaway. Several reports have suggested the pair have spent up to 250,000 Australian dollars (US$183,000) to hire out Fiji's exclusive Wakaya Club Resort for a week.
The ultra-exclusive island resort is a preferred destination for superstars seeking to avoid the prying eyes of paparazzi and celebrity gawkier.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'